I'm skrewed

It all started off with Poison Ivy she, Batman and I were all battling.
Suddenly Ivy and I found ourselves in a different city. Realizing that their were civilians I continued our fight. Finally I saw a place to attack, I lept up throwing an explosive at her followed by a high kick to her face. Looking around my surroundings a little bit more intricately I realized all of the signs were in Japanese, thank God the language I knew. I tied Ivy up and left the place in search of a police department. In Japan they were known to be a little bit more lenient with vigilantes. Heading there a few people were pointing at me and wondering, and when I arrived at the station they were waiting for me guns pointed. "Stop, right there you do not have your hero license so put your hands up and drop the woman. State your birth name and legal guardian's  birth name" Sighing I put my hands up doping Ivy "I'm Robin from America, I work with Batman, a big time hero over there, I've done some work here. I'm from Gotham" The guy in charge stepped forward and looked me right in the eye.  "Look kid your young probably 13 maybe 14 but this is no place to joke there is no such thing as Gotham, and Batman come on talk about bad hero names. I need your real name and tell me your quirk." They don't know who Batman is and what is a quirk maybe like a superpower. "Look adult guy who I don't know I don't have some quirk thingy and I'm not telling you my name, I brought you the bad guy just let me go." With that I threw a smoke bomb and ran away.
If we are talking different places than maybe an alternate dimension. And he said stuff about hero license. After looking it up I found a bunch of superheroes a lot that I didn't know. Plus there were places people could learn to be heroes. Definitely an alternate dimension. What is Batman going to do when he finds out I'm stuck in an alternate dimension. I'm screwed.