1st Day

When we finally got out there some angry kid threw a ball far, and then we had to do a bunch of strength exams to see if we were good enough, it seemed like a bluff because of the fact that in the superhero world one can not just rely on strength alone (Bruce v Clark). But I decided to be around the middle so that I wouldn't stand out too much. I mean I was already white, and I had an oversized school uniform.

For the 50-meter dash I thought that was pretty easy, and the grip strength easy to, gymnastics thank you. Also, the long-standing jump may have been a little difficult, but the repeated side steps were ok.

It was sort of odd to see everyone have superpowers and work with them like this, even the people who did have superpowers in my world, even the superheroes, often thought of them as a burden to have due to social norms.

The ball throw was awful on my part (It was the quirk thing, also I should start a movement, #noquirkneeded), on the other hand, my sit-ups were doing ok, and much better than most of the class. I did much better than the rest of the class in the seated toe touch and long distance run, that is just pure training there ok.

When Aizawa finally revealed the scores, I was a little higher than I wanted to be, a lot higher than I wanted to be. I was 2nd and people were starting to talk about it.

That guy, why is he here he is white? Come to think of it he is odd did you see his laptop this morning? I didn't see him at the exam and I asked the scar kid he didn't see him at the recommendation exam either. I think his quirk is strength related because he doesn't even seem to be breaking a sweat. Honestly, why is he here everything about him points last minute, his uniform, his race, even his desk looks different.

"Hey, Robin, right? What is your quirk and why were you not at the entrance exam, either one" It was that girl that was giving that talk about friendship earlier, Uraraka? "Your mistaken Uraraka, I don't have a quirk, that was all training, and the entrance exam was easy, the one with the robots where you disabled them all, I just ended up doing it at a later date.

Easy! All of them! I made it in with very little points! How is he here! No Quirk! Wow he is strong I wonder where he learned? Maybe he could teach me. I still can't believe no quirk. Maybe he has an endurance quirk and it was never found? He is quirkless and strong not possible I'm calling a bluff. I'm going to be expelled.

That last one caught my year, but then Awizawa took out his bluff and told us that none of us would be expelled, well this will be an interesting school year.