Fighting the Fake Villian

"Robin, you will play the hero and Awizawa will play the villain," stated All Might. 

Mr. Awizawa went inside to set up and I sat there waiting and tunning my gadgets waiting to go inside. Now that I think about it this isn't much different than a stakeout.  The suit I was wearing was darker than my normal one so I was thinking about hiding in the shadows completely and letting the X's glow to outline my movements that way it would look cool. I also decided once I got in the building I would hack the cameras that were showing into the overview where everyone else was. 

All Might came in over the coms "You may go in Young Robin."  Finally! 

I walked in and went to work hacking, the security here is quite low so it took a minute. Afterward, I located Awizawa and the bomb; Awizawa was standing in the next room to throw me off as that was the only way in and he could see the vents if I chose to go in that way. In other words, I had to fight him to touch the bomb. 

Carefully I snuck over to the bomb and Awizawa, then I put my gas filter and threw a gas pellet, just enough to knock him out. Sadly for me, he used his cloth to filter the gas, but he was slowing down, I threw a smoke pellet and headed in the opposite direction of the bomb to throw him off. luckily he went to the bomb. 

I threw my X's (like the batarangs but in an x shape) at the lights and turned on the red lights on my suit allowing the x's on the suit to glow red. Awizawa came at me but I used my bo staff to deflect him and a bunch of flips to confuse him I worked over to the bomb touched it and threw a smoke pellet on the ground and disappeared.