School...

After a bunch of research, I decided that the best thing for me to do was school. There was this one hero school that had what I needed and well I'm, going to just ask if they can let me in. if we explain my situation maybe they could let me in, maybe.

Anyway, I showed up, in street clothes and sunglasses and just walked in, the security was minimal so I didn't have any problem with it. I walked straight to the principal's office and knocked on the door.

"yes, yes please come in" I walked in and saw a little furry thing, "Well, well, are you that boy running from the police"

"maybe, but I came here because I would like to be in your hero course, but not have my identity revealed. I come from an alternate dimension where I am a hero and I would like to do the same as I am here. I know I'm late and that your school starts tomorrow, but here is my application."

"Young boy we would be more than happy to accept you if you finish the entrance exam and then we can talk to the police." The mouse thing said.

We talked a little more when walking to the entrance exam, we talked about my world, where I was living (I had found an empty apartment), and about what I was going to do during the entrance exam. He explained to me that there was a written and physical part of the exam and that normally everyone would have to share the arena, but I was already a hero in my world so fighting all the fake villains would be my solo job. Also, the exam was going to remain in Japanese not English because they should make sure that my Japanese was good enough to fit in.

Finally, we reached the exam center Mr. Nezu let me in and told me I had 10 minutes to fight as many villains as possible and render them immobile they were leveled by points and one of them had no pint value what so ever. So, I walked in to the arena and started, first thing I did was put a bunch of traps on the walls so that when the robots came down, they couldn't destroy the buildings, safety measures are always important. Then I sent out a bunch of electric pulses to disable the robots.

"What do you think about that Mr. Nezu is that on your students' level?" I asked in the least cocky way possible. (I wasn't trying to be mean, but the superheroes here seemed legit, so I thought the student were to.) "Yes Robin, please take the written portion as I talk to the police."

Over all the written exam was pretty easy and I passed as I thought I did. The school talked to the Police and pardoned me explaining some white lie about how I had been brainwashed by Ivy. They also got me a little flat on school grounds so I didn't have to live in my small apartment. Well, I've got school in the morning.