Chapter 19

SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE! I've been planning the ending and the next book MWHAHAHAHA... anyway thank you for reading! Also shout out to Cleofanfics for supporting my books and making my day with their cute comments ~ thanks Hun ❤️❤️❤️

NOW- GET READ FOR EMOTIONS

~~~~~~~~~~

"I want you."

He rests his hand on the wall next to me head, his muscles and veins popping out slightly as he tenses. His face is centre meters apart from mine as out noses are practically touching. Jungkook leaned in even further, biting on the side on his bottom lip.

"All I want right now is you."

And he leans even closer. So close... he is almost... almost...

"No." I place my hand on his cheek and push him up and away. "I'm sure you don't."

He stood there, staring at me as if I had suddenly become an alien. Wide open, doe shaped eyes; puffed out cheeks; a pouting mouth and his head cocked slightly to the right. "...w-wha"

"Ahh..." I wipe the sweat that seemed to have built up on my forehead with the back of my hand. "You just broke up with a girl. You don't even like me! You just want a rebound."

"I don't need a rebound when there was nothing there in the first place." He steps back a little. "You could never be rebound."

"So I'm a second choice?" Now I'm the one biting my lip.

"Your not a choice," he puts his arms out and onto my side. "Your a priority." A blush speeds across my cheeks, I can feel the room heating up and becoming smaller.

"Who would even want me?.." there isn't even a moment to breath before he comes close, answering my rhetorical question.

"Me. I want you." He licks his bottom lip smile smiling. "You look good like that."

"In My uniform?" My hands pull on the hem of my black skirt.

"Smiling." He says softly before closing the gap between us once again.

I froze.

Jungkook was kissing me.

Oh my god

I shut my eyes with out a second thought. He moved perfectly in time with me while wrapping his arms future around me. I've never done this before, but it didn't seem as hard as I thought. Through the haze of kissing Jungkook, I managed to slip my arms up and around his neck, standing on my top toes to reach him better.

Our forced heads pressed together and I could feel him furrowing his eyebrows. It was going so smoothly, times seemed to pass by. Untill he unexpectedly pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry. Are you sure y-"

I tangled my fist in his hair, harshly pushing my face back against his. A once delicate kiss now became rushed and passionate. It's was as if we were going to never see each other again, the kind of kiss that makes you pant and lean in more and more and blush and loose your identity and forget where you are or what your meant to be doing and everything around you. The kind of kiss which stops time.

My hands drop down from his neck and cradle his face, pressing gently on his cheeks. He copied me, holding my jaw in his soft hand and holding my there tightly.

Then his phone rang... and we both parted instantly. I leaned back onto the wall, panting heavily with me eyes closed. Finally I looked up, and watched as he caught his breath, unable to open his eye for a moment. We just stood there, breathing and staring towards one another.