Chapter 20- The Ending

OMGGGG THE ENDING AGHHHHHHH... well the last chap... if u want the ending ya gonna have to read the sequel! :)))
~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks later

"Last one..." My tongue pokes out as I concentrate writing the last letting with my handy black pen. "Done!"

I stare at it for a second... this has to be right. I've tried every. single. combination, this is the last one I can think of. My eyes follow the pen lines, it all seems to muddle up. Why does it now start with an 'N', Wait no it's not.... Wait... has it... Oh no it's a G. Did I spell it with a G? I'm sure it's not a G, Wait where did it go? Ahhh flip...

I shut my eyes tight. It'll be fine. I'm fine. The cup is fine. Everything is fine, I'm not worried. I'm not. It's all FRICKEN fine!

"Hey! Min-ah, are you ready?" The girls shout for me outside.

"Coming!" I grab my stuff in a rush and leap over to the car out side. I hop into the back seat as fast as I can, making sure my precious drink is still intact. Both girls in front look panicked in some way.

"Yo Mel." I tap her shoulder, "you exited? Your song is going to be performed at a concert!"

"Well..." Melody bites one of her nails, taking a long pause in her speech. "It's not my music, I just help with the composition."

"Sure, sure! 'Just helped'. I bet Yoongi didn't even know where to start!" She giggles, hiding her puffy cheeks into her scarf again. "What 'bout you, Mala? Exited to see your Taetae?"

"W-w-wh... I never... I've nee r called him that! I'm just going because I-I have free time. A-anyway, should you be the exited one here?" She turns a corner sharply, just running a red light. It's pretty clear Mala wants to be there as much as we do. "You've been banging on about the stupid cup for days, and you haven't seen Jungkook for at least a week!"

"We've hardly seen any of the boys for days..." I fiddle with my fingers as the car ride turns silent, all of us to nervous and exited to speak.

The car pulls up at a big grey stadium, me and Mala jump out and help Melody up out the car. She hooks arms with me as we walk into the building. As soon as we enter the backstage, a swarm of people confront us. All running in different directions, screaming and shouting for shirts and water and sound checks. It's chaios.

"Oh no..." Melody grabs me tighter. "There's lots of people..."

"It's fine!" I take a deep breath, looking a Mala for reassurance. "We can do this! Let's go see our boys!"

We all shuffle our way through the busy floor, making sure not to trip on wires and microphone stands lying on the ground around us. I stop and ask a woman for firects, before she points us to a seating area where there's snacks and food. And I see him there, standing next to the bowl of popcorn.

We all rush over, Melody unhooks my arm right away and into Yoongi's, who seemed to have appeared out of thin air. She wraps her arms tightly around his neck as hugs her closely while lifting her slightly off the air. Their heads get lost in the cook of each other's neck and the stay like that, whispering and hugging.

On the other hand, Mala waits for Taehyung to come to her. He hands her a packet of sweets, which she slightly snatches from his hands. They book look at the floor, acting as if they don't care about anything. But as they walk away, you can see the grin appear on Taes faves and the little blush on Mala's; they are so hooked for each other.

I peel my eyes off the girls, and back to Jungkook... or where he was stood. Now the bowl is empty and he is no where to be seen. I step forward, but some jumps on my back before I make it any further.

"I didn't think you were clever enough to find this place!" He stays on my back, hooking his legs around my waist. He rests his head on top of mine, "Stupid people tend to get lost often."

I quickly let go of him, letting him drop onto the floor. "Mala drived, So ha!" Jungkook rolls his eyes as I pull him up from his bottom.

"I missed you." I feel his hands intertwine into my hair.

"I missed you, also." I look down from his face to his chest. "But what's on my mind right now is why your not wearing a top..." I stare at his tones stomach, it looks like a cattle grid. I feel like I'll start drooling any second if I dont look away. A lady seems to hurry over to him and pulls some cloth over his head, coving him up finally. He half smiles at her before looking back at me.

"I'm nervous." He gives me a quick hug. "I really missed you."

He grabs my hand and holds it. I use my free hand to pull out the cup. He seems to eye it up, before grinning cockily.

"Ahhh, I see you missed something else." He winks and grabs it from me, reading the writing. "Ahhh..."

I can't even speak, I just wait as his lips mouth out the letters. He nods, not showing any signs and put the cup down on the table.

"JUNGKOOK, YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS!" A lady screams at us.

"Did I spell it?"

"4"

"3"

"Hmmm..." he pecks my cheeks.

"2"

"I'll tell you after."

"ANDDDDD GO GO GO!"

He runs towards the doors, the other members joining him at the side. All us girls seem to line up while watching them, as if we are waving our husbands off to war. They all turns and look back at each one of us. Jungkoook sends me a flying kiss while looking like a cute baby. Then he decides to runs his hands through his hair, and suddenly making me feel like I've committed every single sin. The boys all turn around, pushing open the doors and walking out to the screaming crowd.

We all stay stood there. Everyone muttering under their breaths, but I can't pay attention. He left my mind running circles and laps around my thoughts. Did I get it right...? Did I actually spell his name right, like a normal girlfriend would do...? Or Am I actually stupid?

"I hope they are okay out there." Someone chimes up. We all nod together.

"They will be." I answer. "They are our boys!"

"Yeah! They cam do it!"
"Your right!"
"They will smash it!"
"They have nothing to loose!"
"They are incredible!"
"We love them!"
"This is their dream!"

I smile at the empty space were they where standing moments ago. This is their dream, to be known for their talent and make it big!

And this is the first step.

I'm just happy I was a part of it, whether I can spell a name or make the best coffee in miles. I was here when it all began.

Right here. Waiting for him.

This may be the end of the tale on how we became what we are, but it's the start of a whole bigger story.

It's just the beginning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omfg. 

This

Is

The end

THE IF U WANNA MEET THE OTHER GIRLS OR FIND OUT IF SHE SPELT HIM NAME RIGHT, READ THE SQUEAL - SWEET CHEEKS (JIMIN)

THANK YOU ALLLLL SOOOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS SMALL, CRAPPY BOOK. IK IMWAS BORING, BUT THERE NEXT BOOKS GET WILDER AND WILDER, LIKES SRLY ITS GONNE GET CRAZY

I LOVE EVERYONE THATS READ THIS FAR, YOU MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUEEEE

LOVE YASSSS ALLLL.

PLZ VOTE IF U ENJOYEDDDD

(MORE INFO IN NEXT CHAP)

BYE XOXOXOXOXOXOX

~INDIA