Chapter 2: A Mind If His Own

Trott looked up at his wall in horror."WHAT THE FUCK THE YOU GUYS DO LAST NIGHT?!?!" Trotts wall was once an off white colour but now it was a mess of beer and glass. Among the broken bottles stuck in the wall, his clock remained unharmed. Smitt looked over at the wall and laughed"Umm sorry about the wall,but we gotta go to work!". Smith was right. The trio went in the clothes they had on they and drove as quickly as they could.

When they reached the office, they were surprised to see Sips messing about in there room."What are you doing?!?" Yelled Ross. Sips jumped at this noise and dropped everything he was doing." Umm NOTHING,Nothing". Sips eyes darted around the room as though he had something to hide." So do you want to record?" Said sips trying to rush to another subject"Ummm Sure..Why not?" Said Smith.

After the recording Sips and Ross went for lunch. Trott sauntered over to Smiths Cubical. "Soooo.......Crazy night,Uh?" Said Trott desparitly trying to destroy the silence."Yeah!Sorry about the wall, I'll help pay for paint and help painting to if that helps.". "No there's no need.So do you wanna come over to my place after work?".It took Smith a minute to answer this one." Yeah sure!". And then silence returned. Just then Trott realised what Sips had done earlier."Smith?","Yes?". It took Smith a while before he realised the hole in there tiny sofa."What the Fuck did sips do?!?!".Trott calmed down Smith. They quickly left the subject.

"Sooooo,do you think anything sexual went on last night?" .Trott was a bit taken aback by this one. "WHAT?!!?" yelled Trott in his loudest voice" Trust you to come up with something like this?" Said Trott "Come on you still haven't answered question!" " NO!!NO......No...no,in any way I can't remember". Smith looked up at Trotts face."Wow,calm down! I never thought we would in any way........Im going to get lunch.You coming?" Trott looked up and shook his head.After Smith left Trott quickly ran to his cubical and opened up his notes on his IPhone. This is where Trotts diary is.'Dear diary.......'

Trott sat there for ages and let his thoughts go astray 'What if me and Smith did it......NO!!!NO!!!NO!!!Trott you can't think like this!........But what if..............'