Chapter 11: A Night To Remember

Smith and Trott decided to finish work early. Tonight was a big night. It was the night they finally went out.
Trott spent hours finding clothes and even longer fixing his hair. It was just then, that Trotts phone rings. It was Smith. They talked about to night and finally Smith told him were they were going."Ok so were going to Rainbows?" Smith gave a grunt before hanging up. Trott rang a taxi and off he went.
When he arrived he noticed Smith sitting at the bar. He wore an outrageous shirt and reviled a little bit of chest hair. He seemed to blend in well with the rest."Trott!" Smith yelled, nobody seemed to notice. Smith embraced Trott and lead him to the bar." What do ya want? I'm buying". Smiths words were slurred. He clearly had a few drinks before.
It was half way threw the night, when Trott had noticed a blonde man eyeing him up. Trott quickly grabbed Smith and lead him to the dance floor. The music was so loud, you could feel it in your body. Smith latched onto Trott and whispered softly,"You know I Love You Trott". These words shocked him. Trott ran to the entrance and found himself in a flustered rage. Smith soon followed."Get away Smith!". There's no way Smith was leaving. He was drunk and in love. Smith slowly made his way towards Trott, pressing him against a wall and pressing a kiss on Chris' lips. Trott didn't refuse.
When the Taxi arrived at Trotts apartment, both men didn't hesitate to strip. There lips locked, and there body's began to sweat. Smith slipped his hand down Trotts boxers, and grasped His throbbing length. Smith got down on his knees and began licking the mass before him. Trott gave a small whimper, as Smiths lips kissed Trotts dick.
"Trott.......I love you!" Was this Trotts true love?
Smith could taste Trotts pre-cum. He removed his lips and began to wank Trott off. Trott groaned and moaned. His hands gripping the sofa, cold sweat dripping from his face. As he reached his climax, Trott gave a mighty roar of pleasure. Trotts hit cum sprayed all over Smiths face and chest.
The guys sat on sofa, reviling in what just happened." Hey Trott, got any whiskey?" Trott kissed Smith before leaving for the kitchen. When he returned he found his friend fast asleep on the sofa. He grabbed a blanket and covered Smith.
Before turning off the lights, he whispered,"GoodNight..............Smith"