Chapter 8: Help Me

Trott went back to being recluse. He stayed at home for most of the week and only came into work, when they filmed. Trotts head was spinning, but this time it wasn't cause he was sick, it was because love was eating him alive.' Come on Trott we can make', he would tell himself before opening his front door. He never made it to the front door. Before he even set a finger on the door handle, tears would stream down his face and he would broke down. He began yelling to his empty apparent "How can I face 'Them'. Both are the loves of my life. I've already ruined my chance with Ross and Smiths as straight as it gets". This was his daily routine.

One day, he heard a knock on his door. He was fearful to even touch the door. It seemed like that door was trigger to bring back bad memories. He felt brave today and opened the door." Trott! Your Ok! All of us at the office were convinced you had died in your apartment" Said Ross with tears in his eyes. Trott invited him inside, he hadn't forgotten that night." Well I'm not dead!" Said Trott with a chuckle,"No! No your not. So how are you? I mean everything's been a bit odd between us lately, and I know it was my fault, I came onto you" Ross rambled on like this for a good half an hour." Wow! Ross it's Ok I forgive you. I mean I really, Really forgive you! I have an idea come with" With this Trott took Ross by the hand and lead him to his car. They drove for about 20 mins."Where are going?!?" Yelled Ross. Trotts speed was increasing and he was taking more and more risk's on the road " Slow down!!!" Ross yelled, but Trott continued to speed. He had a wild look in his eye, there was no stopping him now." All will be reviled" Trott mumbled, before cutting a red light.