Keith

Life sucks. Well not really.. I don't know. I love being a paladin, I truly do. But I hate the lack of privacy and that the others can so easily intrude into my head. But what I really hate most in this life. My body. It's wrong. I was born in the wrong body and have suffered because of it.

I woke up today with a headache. It's probably nothing. But I know it's nothing. See, it's already starting. I'm delusional.

I got up and carefully put on my binder, a black shirt, a red hoodie, and black sweat pants. I know it's not my usual atire but I want to be comfortable. Anyone who has a problem can actually fuc-

I left my room, walking down the hallway, clutching at my stomach. I walked into the lounge area, letting go of my stomach, where the boys and Pidge were. I sat down hard and winced. Stupid asshole pains. Unfortunately Shiro noticed.

"Keith are you ok?" Now everybody was looking at me. I nodded, immediately self conscious of their stares. I pulled my hood up and leaned back.

"What's wrong buddy?" He asked me. I looked over at him, his eyes searching my face for an answer. I kept my expression stoic, as usual.

"Nothing."

"He probably doesn't feel good being in my presence because he knows I'm the best," Lance joked. Shiro glared at him, annoyed with the Latino boy. I went to retort but stopped myself. Why is my underwear wet? What the fu- oh. Crap.

Not thinking, I got up and ran out, ignoring the calls of my friends. I ran to the bathroom and pulled my pants down. My boxers were soaked with blood. Crap. I looked my drawer and found a pad and an extra pair of boxers. For reference, we all have our own drawers in the bathroom which hold our things. It's convenient. Especially right now.

I quickly got dressed in the bathroom and walked to my bedroom where I found the paladins waiting. I was not expecting them.

"Keith are you ok?" Hunk asked, concern etched on his face. I felt bad for making him concerned. Hunk's one of the only people I tolerate in life.

"Yea just had to go to the bathroom really bad," I lied. They nodded accepting the bluff and I sat on my bed.

"Hey we were gonna go bond more in the training room do you want to come?" Pidge asked. I shook my head, trying to push the headache from my head. "Why not it'll be fun?"

"Because I said no," I snapped. Everyone's eyes widened and I softened my angered expression. "I'm sorry. I'm just tired. I'm gonna take a shower and then go back to bed." They nodded understandingly. Everyone walked out, Lance lingering in the doorway. He looked like he wanted to say something, but decided against it and left. I shrugged to myself but got up and walked to the bathroom.

I stepped into the shower, allowing the hot water to wash over me, distracting me from my headache and my cramps.

Just another day.