twenty-nine.

third person's pov

third person's pov

"why are whales called whales? they could be called something fun. like 'lump'. or 'plop plop.' whales sounds no fun." taehyung rambled, and jeongguk just stared at him with loving eyes.

"babyboy..." jeongguk mumbled, and taehyung stopped, looking at his boyfriend.

"i wanna kiss you." jeongguk said, wrapping his muscular arm around taehyung's petite body.

jeongguk pressed his lips on taehyung's, who kissed back hungrily. taehyung moaned, gripping jeongguk's hair, who deepened the kiss.

jeongguk pulled taehyung on his lap, as he moved his lips hungrily. taehyung moaned sweetly, when jeongguk started kissing down his neck.

jeongguk's hands rubbed taehyung's sides, sucking on his boyfriend's skin eagerly.

"i love you, tae. so so much. my precious little babyboy." jeongguk mumbled against taehyung's skin, before kissing the boy again.

taehyung giggled, pulling away due to the lack of air. he pulled jeongguk's head in his chest, caressing his boyfriend's black hair.

"did you really mean it, ggukie?" taehyung asked, chewing on his red bottom lip while looking at his boyfriend, who raised his eyebrows.

"mean what, babe?" jeongguk asked, caressing taehyung's sides.

"that you l-love me?" taehyung mumbled.

"yes i do, my little prince. i love you so much, baby." jeongguk pecked taehyung's cheek, holding his boyfriend's hand.

"i love you too, ggukie dookie!" taehyung giggled, kissing jeongguk softly.

at the age of seventeen, jeongguk and taehyung were in love.

xxx

how long do y'all want this book to be?