fourteen.

third person's pov

third person's pov

taehyung was on his way to jimin and hoseok's house, along with jeongguk, to play video games.

"gosh, i missed playing video games with you, tae."

"i did too."

and that's how they started laughing around, reliving childhood memories.

it was beautiful. taehyung's smile. jeongguk thought.

they walked in the house, since the couple kept the door open for them.

they walked in, and were met with a sight not so pleasing to taehyung's eyes.

his boyfriend, yoongi, was on top of jimin, kissing him as hoseok sucked on yoongi's neck.

taehyung's bottom lip wobbled seeing that, as a sob left his lips, alarming the three.

"t-tae, i c-can explain." yoongi stuttered.

"let's break up." taehyung said, tears streaming down his face.

"t-tae—"

"don't worry about me. i expected it." he let out a humourless chuckle, as jeongguk wrapped an arm around his waist.

"h-how—"

"what kind of boyfriend moves out of their partner's house to go stay with someone else when no one asked you to? the cheating kind. it's alright. i forgive you." taehyung smiled, leaning back on jeongguk, trusting him to not let him fall.

"t-tae..." jimin called out, as he saw taehyung closing his eyes and resting his head on jeongguk's shoulder.

"i trusted you, jimin. and hobi...really? i thought you were supposed to be the sunshine! the happy pill! is this how you make me happy?!" taehyung shook his head, hugging jeongguk, who just observed everything.

he felt betrayed.

jimin and hoseok were his best friends. he used to tell them about how sad taehyung will be if he and yoongi broke up.

taehyung's sadness would result in jeongguk's.

"c-can w-we go, ggu-kie?" taehyung whimpered, and everyone was surprised to see taehyung looking so fragile.

"of course, bun." jeongguk said, picking taehyung up and leaving.

at the age of seventeen, taehyung had his first breakup.

---
i get it y'all want yoonminseok, but tae's hurting and vkook won't happen soon...so...