Elliot Pov

I quickly pick up Sam in my arms while heading inside the house after everyone else follows behind.

"She's not phasing yet, it's side effects...she's going to be in pain for a couple of days until she turns" Victor explains while Amy puts an ice pack on Sam's head.

I stare at Sam, i wanted to protect her and be there for her. She looks at me directly in my eyes while my heart melts.

"Give her some room guys, she'll be fine" Victor announces while i sit by Sam and held her hand.

"I'm not leaving" i spoke while Victor sighs.

"You don't have too" he simply said before i pressed my lips against Sam's head.

"Collin, Lily, Jed and Nick go do some laps around. Ian stay here just in case and well i don't think Elliot is going anywhere.

<><>

I wake up later with Sam sleeping still on the couch with my hand in hers still. I get up slowly and yawn as i look at the time, 10:45 PM.

"Shit" i mutter as i walk into the kitchen.

"Well looks who's up" Collin smirks.

"We need to get her back home so her mom doesn't freak out" i spoke.

"Alright but her mom is with Amy and Victor, trying to keep her occupied." Lily stops.

"Alright so we'll sneak Sam back in her room" Noah spoke.

"I'll do it" i quickly spoke as i walk back in the living room to see Sam wide awake.

"Elliot?" She yawn while i stand in front of her figure.

"Hey come on, i'm taking you home and staying there until your mom comes back" i spoke as i grab her hand and walk out.