Elliots Pov

"You do realize that i have to buy you a new backboard to the bed and well a pillow as well" i spoke calmly to her while i look at the destroyed bed frame and board.

"It was worth it" she smile, pressing her lips against mine.

"Worth it? So if i murder your bed it would be fine?" I chuckle against her neck.

She nods,"Yeah really fine actually. I'm just surprised you had so much in to you" she breathed a little heavy, i smirk towards her.

"Well that's what happens when you underestimate me during sex" i kiss her jaw line fracture.

"Your my first actually." She mumbled while i stroke her cheek.

"I would love to say your my first....but your not" i sigh while she rubs my arm.

"It's fine" she smiles weakly.

"Though i can say your my best and last" i kiss her again as she smiles.

"ELLIOT? SAM? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" I hear Ian's snarky tone while laughing as well.

"Great" i mumble as i get up an throw my clothes on before i look to see Sam doing the same.

I leaped out the window to come face to face with Ian, Jed and Collin.

And by the looks of their faces, they seemed to know what was going on.

"Hey guys, whatcha doing?" Ian played along while giving me a smirk.

"Your an idiot" i bark at him while Sam jumped out the window, landing gracefully.

"Finally someone agrees!" Collin cheers while Ian gives him a glare.

"Anyway Victor Wants you and Sam to go meet him for something important," Jed spoke up while i held Sam's waist.

"Great, that can't be

Any good" i rolled my eyes as we began to walk to the forest.