Elliots POV

"Harsh words" i pretended to be upset while i hover my hand over my heart.

"Funny, why are you here?" She mutters while punching the bag once more.

"To see if your alive and not knocked out cold" i spoke while watching her hit the bag again.

"Here" i whisper while guiding her arms.

I place one hand on her waist to keep it firm in a tight lock and my other to her arm while i put my leg back.

She side kicks the bag as i carefully trail her leg, she hits right at the center of the bag a perfect hit.

"Not bad" i shrug and nod in approval.

"Thanks" she spoke lightly while i nod.

"Hey uh, i seen you in school before though you never tend to look your age" she adds, "How old are you?".

"18" i lied while she nods and shrugs to herself.

"So i see you met Victor and Amy.." I trail on while she smiles at the thought.

"Yeah they're pretty nice, how do you know them?" She asked while leaning against the bag.

"Family" i simply said while she nods.

I suddenly hear the wolf howl, it was Noah trying to look for me.

"What was that?" Sam asked in astonishment.

"None of your business. Just get inside your pretty much not useful at the punching phase" i demanded while she winced at my words.

"I-I'm sorry, just get inside" i mutter and run out into the forest.