Chapter 1

Logan's POV

Monday morning.

Things were running the way I wanted em to.

Almost everyone in the school was acknowledging my presence.

Guys high fived me and girls batted their eyes at me.

For the people who just didn't notice me, my bros made sure that they had.

Oh no we weren't bullies.

We were just very popular and loving it too.

I was kinda the leader of my lil crew.

Who was my crew you may ask?

Only the three bestest friends in the world:

James David Maslow- very good with the ladies.

Carlos Pena Vega- very fun, outgoing.

Kendall Schmidt- smart and a lil pep talker.

And me?

Logan Henderson :)

A combination of all those things.

I was really loving my school life so far and there was absolutely nothing that could ruin that.

We strolled down the school hallway enjoying the life.

As I was walking past these two girls, they just ignored me.

The guys glanced at me as we stopped in our tracks.

"Ummm hello?" Kendall gestured to the girls who turned away from their lockers to look at us.

"Oh hi." The girl with the dark blonde hair said. I had seen her somewhere around school before but I never saw the other girl who just stood there in complete silence.

"I didn't mean hello in a nice way." Kendall told them.

"Oh thanks for pointing that out captain obvious." The girl with the black hair said as I tried to remember if I had ever seen her. I am popular around this school and I know almost everyone. How can I not know her?

"What the hell! You can't talk to him like that!" I said. Who does she think she is?

"Why not?!" She yelled. The blonde girl was gesturing for her to be quiet. Apparently she knew our power in this school.

"Cuz you just can't." I replied to her with rage in my eyes.

"Who do you think you are?!"

"Who do YOU think you are?"

"Definitely not a retard like you."

That's it. I had enough. I pinned her up against the lockers. Our bodies were close and our lips weren't far apart either.

"Logan!" The blonde hair girl screamed.

"Logan stop." Carlos pleaded.

"Logan she doesn't know who you are. She's new to the school, just leave her alone please." The girl pleaded.

"What's your name newbie?" I asked still pinning her against the lockers and we had drawn a crowd by now. I had to admit she was extremely beautiful but she was treating me like crap and she just wouldn't stop.

"L-lauren." She stuttered as I let her off the lockers.

She looked into my eyes and I look back into those hazel brown eyes. She somehow reminded me of James.

Lauren ran off to the girls' washroom and I think she was crying or maybe she was just embarrassed.

"Logan what the hell was that?" Blondie asked.