Ruff patch

TAE'S POV
I see all the BTS members leave the stage, so I followed. RM says frustratedly " You guys just ruined our career, you know you can't be openly gay, and in a relationship." I was shocked, because I had no clue that was a rule in our rule book. Jungkook looks at me " I'm so sorry I didn't know that would happen." I'm sad but I give him a small side smile " it's fine I'm still happy that you did that, I love you." Kookie smiles. As I see our manager approaching us I get really worried " Manager Sejin is something wrong." Kookie and I are worried, " yes, something is wrong, you've ruined our company and our only option is to fire you two." I started to cry and Kookie puts his arm around me, " It's fine, we can make our own company, and we can rule the world." I look up at jungkook and he kisses my forehead.

Kookies POV
He's firing us, but I don't care, I only care about him and how he's feeling. " y'all will need to clear your rooms by morning time and y'all won't ever get to come here again, I'm sorry." Me and Tae walk away from our old manager " jungkook do you really think we could start our own company?" I smile " With you by my side, I can accomplish anything." He smile at me and we walk out avoided all the upset ex-fans.
Ring. Ring. Ring.
Jungkooks mom- excuse me sir, you're GAY
Kookie- yes, and I'm proud of it can you be supportive of it.
Jungkooks mom- I cant, we'll talk when you get home because I assume you got fired.
Kookie- you know what i don't care, and I'm not coming home.
Jungkooks mom- you better get your ass ho
Click

Manager Sejin POV
Damn I hated to do that but I know it's best for our company, " Bts member I regret to inform you that jungkook and Kim taehyung have been fires do to the problem that happened tonight" the disappointment on the boys face in saddening " If they are fired then I quit" jimin says "I quit!" Jin says, "I quit!" RM says, "I quit!" J-hope say, and last but not least " I quit!" Suga says. " what all of you can't quit." Oh no " well watch us" they all say as they all walk away. "What am I supposed to do?"

    Jungkook +Taehyungs POV
    We here a bunch or people yelling our names, and we both turn around to see our group chasing after us, " If they fire y'all, then we'll quit with you." Oh my gosh. " why?" We look  surprised " We are family, family never leaves." We all smile " wow, you didn't have to."  They give us a big group hug, " we're family." Jimin says

     One day later

Jimin POV
    Omg things spread so fast, " Kookie and Tae can you come here for a moment." Tae walks up first looking concerned and Kookie walks up and grabs Tae "Yah what's up Jimin?"  Im so worried "Things have been spreading fast on the social media's and I wanted to make sure y'all are ok." Kookie is surprised that I cared to ask " We are all fine as long as we all have each other we'll be fine." As long as they are ok. "Jimin why are you so worried, are you worried for us or yourself?" How could Tae say that? " Tae I get that you recently came out which means you're going to be more ballsy, but I care for all not just myself." He stared at me " Its not that, you are just always so worried about yourself and how you look and how people think of you." He's so disrespectful, " you know what Tae I don't have to take this from you, thought we were friends but I guess not." I see Kookie whisper to Tae " why are you being so mean to him? he did such a great thing for us." I walk away as I here Tae speak " I love him and I don't want all of them to waste there future on us."
I feel bad but I'll apologize later.

     Tae's POV
    I can't believe anything that has happened in the past week I really need to talk to Kookie, "hey Kookie can we talk?" He walks up "always, mi amor." I'm nervous,  "I'm scared what happens if we run out of money, fame, and family, you and I have both been disowned from our families for being gay, what are we going to do?" A little tear leaves my eyes as he starts explaining " we'll never run out of family because I believe all of BTS will stay with us, no matter what, and when we run out of money I'll figure it out because my baby isn't aloud to stress over things he doesn't need to."