Getting better

In the ambulance

EMT POV

Oh my gosh this guy is really skinny, "Excuse me sir do you know your name?" I say to the masculine one "nghjjgfddgh" Jesus he needs sleep and food " His name is jeon jungkook, and I'm his boyfriend Kim taehyung, we just got here from Korea." He says worriedly " That's lovely to know." He looks worried " is he going to be ok." He looks at me " we don't kno..." suddenly he starts crashing " We need to start CPR, take this, you are going to squeeze it every 3 seconds." I do chest compressions until the defibrillator is ready, "Clear" I scream " clear" Tae says crying, and on the first hit he starts breathing again, " sir is he ok?" Tae says to me " I'm not sure, we must hurry to the hospital!" We start driving faster.
15 minutes later...
"I think this kid was starving himself, he crashed once so we need y'all to do your job!" I scream " Get him to trauma 2." I watch Tae walk with the Dr. I leave to do my job.

Tae's POV
I'm sitting by jungkook he hasn't woken up and I'm getting extremely worried, " Baby please wake up, I need you in my life for me to survive, plus I haven't asked you an important question." I say with my head on his hand not looking up, " What may be this important question you want to ask?" I hear in an extremely raspy voice. I look and start to cry, " Baby you can't do that to me, do you know how worried I was?" He looks down kinda anxious, " I'm sorry for hurting you, I knew we were coming to America, so I wanted to be skinny so I'd be liked more." He said crying and wimpy like, " Who care what other people think, If they don't like the way you look they can go f**k themselves, because you are the most handsome man I've ever met in my life." He get a slight smile on his face " This is why I f**king love you, you SEXY man." I laugh a little bit with Kookie. About 10 minutes the Dr come in " I see that you are awake Mr.Jeon Jungkook." He nods at the Dr, " So what wrong with him, besides the not eating." The Dr has a wide smile on his face, " Here is the best part of this job, there isn't anything wrong, you just have to eat your 3 meals a day." We both laugh " That's great, I'll make sure he eats" The Dr nods and walks out while a nurse walk in " jungkook there are people here to see you, do you want me to bring them in." He nods, we all know who is here. 2 minutes later 5 really handsome men walk in " hey guys" They all smile at the fact that Kookie is ok and won't be harm anymore. " Welcome back to reality man!" Suga says with a big smile, " you wanna know what time is, its time for a group hug, all 7 of us." Mr.Hope says, they all walk up to jungkook.

    Getting discharged
Kookies POV

     Oh my gosh yes I'm so ready to leave, we go checkout and the Dr gives me a prescription for gain weight. " thank you Dr." He turns around to walk away " just don't come here you got it." We laugh and walk out the building, " so what do you wanna eat baby." He say to me, I smile widely knowing exactly what I want, " I want a big fat juicy burger in my belly" We all laugh and start heading to a place called the burger hop. We arrived and apparently the waitress who sat us knows who we all are, " My name is Linda, and I'll be taking care of, but before I take your orders can I get a picture with y'all, I'm in love with your group." We nod and take the pictures, " wow I didn't think people in America knew us." Linda laughs " y'all are pretty big here." Wow so unexpected, we were having a conversation with Linda when I noticed that yoongi was hard Core blushing every time Linda said something, so I leaned over and nudged yoongi " You like this girl don't you?" He gets even more red " is it really that obvious, should I ask Her for her number?" I wink at him and nod with my thumbs up " Hey Linda can I talk to you over by the coin pushers." She gets red and walks over with him.

To be continued