Starting over

Hot shot manager POV
       All the BTS members left their job, this is going to hurt them so bad.  Bts is sitting there waiting for a flight to America, huh I wonder why they are going to America? " can you not stare at us." RM said, " sorry, but may I ask why you are leaving Korea?" They all look at me, " We are moving to America, to be a group." Wow, I could be their new manager, " we'll may I give you my card I'm a high top manager over in America.", RM gets up  and walks toward me " is it okay if we date, or if we have a gay member?" Omg so this is why they're leaving " that is what is going to give you more popularity so I'll do anything to save y'all." They all look interested " thanks we get in contact if we want you." Suga said frustratedly.

Yoongi's POV

Man this group is killing me, they watch that manager guy leave " we can find someone better, and if we can't then he's our last choice." They all nod and the airport calls our flight and we get ready to leave. We walk in successfully with zero problems, we make it to our seat I sit by Jimin, Jin is by RM, Jungkook of course is sitting with Tae, and j-hope is by himself. Not to forget we are in first class so we don't get noticed as easily, in a matter of minutes I fell asleep.

10 hours later

Jungkooks POV

I wake up with Tae still sleeping on me, and here the people talking about the viral group BTS leaving there company to become independent, I woke Tae and everyone else up because we had successfully made it to New York. " Are we here baby?" Tae said tiredly " yes, we've made it to our new start." As we all gather together outside the plane we discussed what we will do " Ok, so we have $200,000 so we should find a place to sleep for tonight and then look for houses tomorrow." RM said " ok" everyone said tiredly
1 hour later...
"Guys I found some where for us to stay tonight, but we all have to share a room because we'll need to save money." RM stated " it fine I can sleep on the floor." Jimin said " I call the chair." Jin said " jungkook and I get the bed of course." Tae stated, "there are also bunk beds in the room so me and j-hope will get those." RM explained " I guess that leaves me, I'll just share the floor with Jimin." Suga said, " yayyyy sleeping buddy." Jimin quietly screamed.

The next morning
    8:00 A.M.

  RM's POV

   I woke up at 6 and everyone was sleeping, so I took the liberty of finding a manager for us " Get up everyone we have somewhere to be!!" They look up from there slumber and moan " WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Yoongi said with anger in his voice, " We have to go see the managers I found, our first appointment is at 9:30 and it's about 30 minutes away, so get up so we aren't late." They all get up and get dressed, I noticed that Kookie and Tae were being extremely cuddly ( butterfly kisses, and rubbing noses together) I think it's cute. "Tae and Kookie can I talk to you for a second." They come to me " yes" They say at the same time " I wanted to say that I'm proud of y'all and that I'm sorry for getting mad about y'all coming out on stage." They look at me with smiles " thank you, and that's the past this is the present and no matter what happens you be with us forever." Tae said " Hey everyone, before we go we should do a group hug." Kookie said and yoongi moan, they all walk up around me, Kookie, and Tae and give the biggest hug I've ever had, " okay guys it's time to go." I said, we all leave and get into a bus ( not a public but a private one)

Half an hour later

    Tae's POV

We arrive and RM checks in with the people, but we are 20 minutes early. I sit by Kookie, while everyone else sit on the long couch " baby are you nervous, you are shaking and sweating a lot." I said " No I'm fine, I don't get nervous." He said, he doesn't look ok after this I wonder if there will be enough time to go to the doctors, about 15 minutes later they call BTS, we all get up Kookie was walking super slow, and then out of no where collapsed " Kookie, Kookie please wake up" as I check his pulse I noticed his heart isn't beating " CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW, he's not breathing!!!!!" I start crying and somebody pushes me out of the way " I'm a doctor let me help." He starts doin CPR and I sit there holding his hand until the ambulance came, " you guys can go ahead and do the interview I'll make sure he's OK." As we get in the ambulance and it drives away.

To be continued