Chapter 10

Travis did end up going to prison....He got sentenced with 10 years...Just kidding he has to do community service for a few months.

It's been about a month since the incident, and things seemed normal but who knows what else could happen. Travis dumped the rest of the drugs he was planning to sell and told everyone he was done. He does his homework and stays away from things that could get him into even more trouble then he already was.

It was almost Thanksgiving break and I had absolutely no plans. Due to my lack of social skills I haven't really made any friends in high school yet. Lately Travis has been the only person I've talked to. There's one girl in my algebra class that seems really nice but I haven't been brave enough to talk to her, so maybe this is my chance to actually make a friend. I walked into math and sat at my desk, which is right in back of hers. This is it..I'm gonna do it.

"Hey , um Marisa right?" I asked, tapping her on the shoulder and trying not to make awkward eye contact.

"Uh yeah why?" She asked. She turned around and her extremely big blue eyes looked at me. Marisa had long straight brown hair she wore with a headband and blue eyes. She usually wore dresses and skirts and her black doc martins. She always knew the answer in math and has never gotten lower than an 80 on a test. She was the smarter, thinner, prettier version of who I was.

"I was just wondering if maybe you'd wanna hangout sometime, maybe you could help me with this math project we have? I'm horrible at math and you seem like you know what you're doing." She looked at me for a second, blinked and then smirked at me.

"Hahaha yeah sure I could help you, and I'd like to hangout. I feel like I haven't made any friends in high school other than Mrs.Doublee."

Finally, I could actually have a friend this year, if I don't screw it up.