Chapter 3

The next day I woke up feeling great. It was Friday, a fast 2 day week on my first week back to school. I got out of bed at 6:30, washed my face, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I decided I'd try something new, so I got out my dark skinny jeans, a peplum shirt, and my toms. After that I went downstairs to the bathroom and did my makeup and straightened my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt good about the way I looked, excited to walk into school feeling confident.

My dad dropped me off at school and I went right to my locker to get my books. On my way there I passed Travis , he was standing over someone with his hand up against the locker. As I walked by, I noticed it was a girl. It was a slutty girl with bottle red hair, red lips and a crop top with tight jeans and flats. She had gages and a little piercing on her nose. She was popping her gum and had her hands on his waist. I huffed and rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"Hey princess, what's up?" Travis asked me, as I walked by.

"Nothing much, looks like your busy with your...uh...never mind il just talk to you later." I quickly walked to my locker trying not to let the anger fume out. What a complete asshole! He winked and flirted and drew me yesterday. Now he's flirting with sluts completely acting like it's not a big deal.

*3rd period comes around*

I walked into art class to find Travis at his seat waiting for me with a grin and his hair all messed up. His beanie was on the table and he was running his fingers through his hair, looked at me with a smug look on his face. Ugh grow up.

"Hey princess, you seemed upset this morning you okay?" He asked me, putting his hand on mine. I snatched it away. I was NOT giving him the satisfaction of just forgetting the whole mess this morning.

"I'm fine, don't touch me and do your work." I snapped at him. He just looked at me, and gave me a sad look. I could see him scribbling on a piece of paper but I couldn't make out what it said. After the bell rang he handed it to me and left. I put my stuff in my bad and walked out. As I was walking to history I unfolded the piece of paper and it read. "Sorry Princess , I'm a flirt. But I can change for you. Anything for a beautiful girl ;) meet me by the stairs after school. I'll have a surprise."

The bell rang and it was already 3:00. I was so nervous to go the stairs , I didn't know what Travis had planned. I had gotten to the stairs and Travis was standing there , with a big piece of paper, art paper. He turned it around and it was.......well, it was me. It looked Exactly like me down to every last detail. He just looked at me and smirked. "Hey princess, you like my surprise?" I walked up to him and just smiled, but I crossed my arms and began to pout. "This isn't going to fix everything, you can't flirt with me, then go flirt with another girl a day later and expect me to except a drawing and think everything's better." I told him, stepping back a little, getting a little sad about everything, he was so sweet,

I thought he was different.

" I know, but this is a a start, so show me how to act, i'll do whatever you want, as long as I get you in the end." He looked at me in a sincere , honest way. "Okay, well first give me your number, id love that bad boy." I winked at him, took the paper and started to walk away, not even 5 seconds later he ran after me ,grabbed me by the waist and turned me around, kissing my cheek, and handed me his phone to out his number in.