Chapter I.2: Philia the cluelessness

She took a deep breath, stopped moving her eyebrows for a while, tried to put up a fake smile and relaxed her face, all those modest tricks to hide one's emotions. I pulled up my eyes and looked straight in her eyes when I told her "cry, it is human. " All of a sudden, as my right eye was shedding tears, her left eye shed a drop of tear and ran down her face then ended on her lips. That wasn't surprising at all, in fact, by the time I got close to her she busted and lay on my chest because she couldn't hide what she was feeling at the moment. In my mind, I was wondering why my tears shed from the right, and her tears dropped from the left.  I was not losing my mind; I shed tears from the right eye am happy, you shed tears from the left eye you are sad. Little does she know that's the beginning of the story? At the age of three, and today am 20.

I asked her if I should stop, but she told me to keep going.
" I remember that day I cried just because I was wretched with everyone, how on earth is everybody running away from me? And that's the best part with being a kid. Confusion strikes and the only friend you have is tears. one teacher came to me and asked if that was my dog and i said yes, it is chaki. does it bite? no, do you want to play with it? i replied, and she said yes but after class. she also asked me who brought me at school and i said, "robo.", because our house guard was called so. they had tried to contact my mum, but never reached her so she decided to walk me and my dog home. i think that was her worst day, running away from a dog and now running after me and the dog trying to catch us, though i was runnig after chaki too, trying to stop it from scaring people all the way home.
that is the only memory I have at my age of 3.

A three years old kid cannot yet understand reason or control his impulses. He may know what you want him to do but he can't yet make himself do it if he wants to do something else. He is sometimes able to imagine how other people feel, but most of the time his feelings of jealousy and loving passion for the people in his family are so strong that he doesn't have room for imagining other people's opinions. That is precisely what happened to me when I saw my elder sister crying out loud. She was five years older, and she couldn't stop asking where our mum was then I cried too.
I try to remember what happened afterwards, but my memory takes me to my age of four when my mum came back with this cute baby.

Huge hugs, kisses and lots of gifts i swear i missed her so much, it was that time in december. I remember fighting with my sister while I was trying to pull the baby from her, I wasn't the giant to hold such mass, but after all, we all love this creature called a baby. Moreover, that was my little sister.
Everything feels right when you have someone who is always there to look after you, consciously or unconsciously nothing can break the so-called blood bond. Although a four years old kid's memory steadily improves or some kids were born with gifts, mine couldn't tell me what exactly happened that whole year.

The word " mom".
have you realised that I highlighted it from the beginning? Between the age of twelve and eighteen months, the majority of babies start saying the word "mama". At the young generation, most of the children call their mums whenever they feel threatened. Mothers are love; mothers are protection and mothers are their survival.
Imagine carrying, caring for, loving and knowing a soul before you even see it. That is what mothers do.

But, at the age of five, I was again abandoned by a mother, and that was forever.