Chapter (45)

Drey's Mom (up-top)
~*~*~*~*~*
Starring at him in his face as he was strapped down to some old dusty chair. The walls were all black and so was the floor, his chair was wooden and they used heavy chains on his feet and hands. "Ill be back."

His face made me sick, he was knocked out with blood all over his clothes. I couldn't stand the sight of him as I walked to the bathroom.

We were in Elijah's cousins trap house and the scenery wasn't the best but I couldn't care less. Demmo or what ever his name has kept in here clean, and I didn't mind walking to the bathroom or even using it considering the fact.

Doing my usual throw up, I looked into the mirror and seen the bags under my eyes. My skin looked drained, and I didn't look healthy. Too much was happening at once and I couldn't take it.

"Moe you good?" Standing by the door tucking his gun away I heard noise in the other room but I didn't care enough to try and tune in. I just let it be as I tried to take care of myself, and "my baby." "No I'm not good."

Starring at him through the mirror, I wanted everything different. I wanted that nigga dead, I wanted Drey's mother not to be in a coma with a fucking bullet and gash in her head, I wanted Cameron to be okay and not stuck up with Pete and his wife, I wanted this damn baby out of me, I even wanted to finish what I started.

"Wass wrong?" Coming up behind me he grabbed my arm and turned me around. I wasn't going to cry now cause I was all out of tears and I was over the bullshit.  "I just can't with my life. I am hanging on by a thread and I'm fighting every urge in me...every single urge." Wiping my hands down my face I sighed hard and loud as he pulled me in closer to his chest. His breathing kept steady and his heart was echoing through his chest as I listened in the silent small bathroom.

"Ma, it's gonna be alright ight. We got one of them..he can be informative. When it's all over and I can finally go to sleep without worrying about you, that baby and Cameron. Along with my mama we gonna celebrate, and anything else that needs to be taken care of will." Kissing my forehead he moved a little jumping up on the sink to sit and hold me in between his legs rubbing my back and messaging my head. "I'm supposed to tell you, everything is gonna be alright." He just simply smiled and it went quite before he spoke again.

"Yo know I always watched you with Ceaser and how y'all interacted...not to be a hating ass bro or whatever but I had to say I was jealous thinking all that ass, and he got to have it to himself every night." Giggling a little, he reached down to give it a light tap making a stink face that made me laugh hard as it jiggled. "Daaamn ma."

Pushing his chest, I looked into his eyes getting lost in the brown things. If this wasn't right, I didn't wanna be. He held me and I felt safer than ever, in his arms, when he talked to me in his assertiveness tone it didn't scare me, He thought about me without hesitation and it was all I ever wanted and searched for.

... Is.Drey.MY guy?

"Drey I want that abortion." I heard when he said he didn't have to worry about this baby, and I was no where close to being attached to the thing, and I know I don't want him attached to it. "It's a rape baby...and against all my beliefs. I don't want to bring it into this world." Starring at me, he didn't say anything. I've had this decision in my head before I even made the decision. It's been over the time frame Drey's mother gave me to decide, and seeing her for three days laying lifeless on that hospital bed...I came to a conclusion.

"Sure it might shake up my body a little. But I want my first kid to be by someone I truly love, and I want he/ she to feel unconditionally loved by both parents." Still not saying nothing to me he just listened, and watched me flap on. I knew he hadn't had much say in the situation but I at least wanted to know what his opinion was.