Chapter (53)

(excuse my mistakes)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
( 3 Months later)

Starring at the tv, I sat up really getting into the show. It's been exactly 3 months since everything went down, and the only thing I have done in this hospital is walk back in forth from my room to the cafeteria, and the bathroom. I looked like real hell, and I didn't care...I was finally, FINALLY FREE!

"Hey babe which one should I get the blue or the black?" Looking up at him coming through the door, he was showing me sneakers on his phone as he took a seat by my bed side getting close. "Theo I don't know..the blue." Pointing to the blue ones, he nodded his head and sat back tuning into his phone.

After about a week or so of being in the hospital, Pete and Theo came rushing to me and Kamra's bed side..but no Drey. Pete told me after a month, he stopped hearing from Drey and he stopped showing up to work. I was devastated when he wasn't hiding somewhere behind one of them but I didn't say much. "You okay?" Looking at me with concern, he often did this about twenty times every five minutes and I would be lying if I said it didn't drive me insane, I was fine lets just move on.

"Besides the second degree burns on my left arm, the mild concussion, and my almost collapsed lung from smoke inhalation...I'm great! Giving him a big smile, he then rolled his eyes and shook his head. Theo was okay company but he wasn't the company I wanted and thats what bothered me the most.

Theo had been cool for the past three months or so, getting me food, making sure I was okay, holding me while I cried at night, listening to me rant about nonsense..sometimes about the situation but my thoughts were when I opened my eyes Drey would be standing there with a Cam maybe with tears in his eyes.

"You didn't need to get stink! Just checking in babe." Shrugging his shoulder, he patted mine before asking for permission to get in the bed with me. No me and Theo weren't going out, and to be honest my feelings for him completely went away after everything in my life. I saw him as a really good friend at this point, and I didn't really wanna burst his bubble yet because the bae part really seemed to help him maneuver around me with falling to "pieces" as he said. So it was either be completely alone or just deal with a name change.

"When do you get out?" Rapping an arm under my neck, I leaned down and starred up at the celling adjusting myself to make room for him and not mess with my wires. "Doctor said two weeks from now hopefully, they really just analyzing me running test after test to make sure my health is complete. Plus I can't go no where without Kamara since ill be living with her so yeah." Shrugging my body tensed up a little and then relaxed with Theo made a sudden movement to kiss my
forehead. I looked at him like he had three heads but dismissed it cause even if I did say something it's either he would pretend not to get it or i would look crazy.

"I offered you a place with me..." trailing off he was beginning to get on my nerves for the day. In Theo's house it was him Dom and his baby mother who he thought I forgot about. He was retarded in my eyes if he believed I wanted to live there, because I'd rather be homeless. I wasn't there for Dom like how he was for me, and I would hate for his girl to catch any attitudes about anything I did it just wasn't for me.

"And I don't want it, I'd rather not be around all your house guests and no more babies or baby moms for me...I'm staying clear thanks." Rolling his eyes, I ignored him and reached for the tv remote to turn the volume on the tv that was mounted on the wall. The tv here was better than anything else going on, and it was all I did everyday so I tuned out Theo and tuned into the tv.

"Ight well you know you always got a place with me if you need." Ignoring him and keeping my eyes glued to the tv, I would soon get tired and ask him to leave so I could have peace for myself.