Chapter 6.

We stared at each other for quite some time. It was like a Bella and Edward situation, which is ironic because my name is Belle, ha. Anyway, we were so stuck in each other's eyes it was like a trance. A trance that we didn't want to break. My stomach had the ache. No a flutter. I get those mixed up.

  He started to lean in and I didn't object for some strange odd reason. I drew close to. We inched closer until our foreheads touched. Our breathing was mixing. He cupped my checks with his big rough hands and he made me look into his eyes. My breath hitched.

  He leaned in closer, so close our lips were barely a half a centimeter away. When his lip brushed mine I came to my senses. He was my kidnapper. I couldn't kiss him, even though I would've loved to, I just couldn't. I jumped back and that earned me a disappointed glance from Jameson. I didn't know why but it broke my heart.

"I think you should go," I whispered. That was the last thing I wanted him to do. I wanted him to kiss me. To do anything to me actually. He's just so sexy.

"If that's what you want," he sighed and walked out. My heart sunk because he didn't object. Isn't that what I wanted?

  The whole day I watched the sky transform from morning to night. I decided that it was the right time. I walked to the window.

"Mom, I think I am falling for him. I know I can't. Would you be disappointed that I'm starting to love him? I only know him for about a month and he is my kidnapper. Amour wants me to stay here and secretly I want to stay here too. I feel safe and I am away from Papa. I just can't do that to my sisters and I need freedom. I can't be trapped like a bird in a cage. Mom, just send me a sign of what to do. I love you," I told her.

  That night I had a dream that I was by that window and a bird came up to me. We stared at each other. Then when I tried to touch him he turned into Jameson. I guess I know what I am going to do.

  When I woke up I went to my normal routine.  Wash up, brush teeth, eat, and do an activity.  It was getting a little boring.  He should at least give me a TV. I can't contact anyone with a TV. When I decided I was going to sleep to escape my boredom, Tommy came in.

"Hey. Where's your mommy and daddy?" I questioned.

"They're busy and won't play with me," he answered.

"How about I play with you?" I asked and he nodded.

"How about we play I spy? Do you know how to play that?"

"Um... yeah. Can I start,"

"Of course,"

"I spy...something white,"

"Oh, you clever little thing there is a bunch of white things. Is it the wall?"

"How did you know?" 

"You were staring straight at it. My turn. Um... I spy something dark brown,"

"I'm bored,"

"Me too kiddo,"

"Let's go outside,"

"I can't"

"No one will know,"

"Okay,"

 We stood up and sunk out my bedroom door.

"Tommy was my door unlocked?" I whispered.

"Sh," he hissed and put this finger to his mouth. He led me to an indoor park. It was really pretty. He dragged me to the swing set and he sat down on a swing.

"Push me," he demanded and I obliged. He started laughing and giggling. Soon he jumped off the swing and landed on his feet. I panicked.

"Don't ever do that! Are you okay? Did you break anything? You scared me!" I yelled at him. He just laughed. I looked at him like he was crazy. That just made him laugh even harder. His laugh was just so adorable that I had to smile. He took my hand and pulled me towards the window. It was snowing.