Dear Edward

Dear Edward,

By the time you receive this handwritten letter, I'm already married with your brother kaya malamang next year ka na magpapakasal. Sukob 'di ba? I'm sorry if inunahan namin kayo.

Here goes nothing. I love you and you know that and you took my feeling for granted. When you offered me to stay single and fool around with you, muntik na akong kumagat. I even pictured myself as your mistress, side chick, and the side bitch. Ang advance kong mag-isip kasi inisip ko na kung saan tayo magkikita kung kasal ka na. Willing talaga akong kumabit just to have my share of you. In the end, hindi ko kayang  matulog nang mahimbing na alam kong may masasaktang babae sa gagawin ko.

You became my escape. Your kisses are enough to keep my blood pumping. Naririnig ko pa lang ang pangalan mo, bumibilis na anh tibok ng puso ko. You have that effect on me. Ikaw lang yata ang nakagawa niyan sa akin. You have to be proud of that. Imagine Ayesa Buenviaje is in live with you? Sabi nga ni Dana, napakaswerte mo daw sa akin. Kaso, bakit ayaw mo sa akin? Lagi kong tinatanong sa sarili ko kung bakit nga ba. Maarte ako? That's true. I'm rude? True.

But, am I a bad person? No. I was never a bad person. I did everything they asked of me. I did everything for you.

You made me fall in love with you and you broke my heart, but it wasn't your fault. It's not your fault to be not in love with me. Hindi kasi ako kasing bait at maternal ni Katkat. I'm a workaholic, right? I can't make dinner for you like Katkat. I am also not as soft and gentle like Elissa.

I am me.

I realized that I got tired chasing for you.

I sincerely wish you a happy and long-lasting marriage. May you both spend your lives loving each other.

Ed, I loved you.

Yours,
Ayesa