one

5 Years Later

"Fuck, Jeongguk, don't stop~!" Taehyung moaned out as Jeongguk buckled his hips into the sobbing male,  his back arching beautifully.

"Shit, look at you, all pretty for me. Now be quiet or they'll hear." Jeongguk grasped out, Taehyung nodding his head, eyes lidded, face dancing of pure pleasure.

"H-harder!" Taehyung screamed, earning a slap to his thigh as he moaned from the sudden action,

"What did I just say, kitten?" Jeongguk said, his rather long nails digging into Taehyung's waist, making him throw his head backwards,

"N-not.. be loud.. neighbours.. hear.." Taehyung blabbered out, unable to form sentences as Jeongguk continued slamming into his prostate dead-on, smirking as only 2 audible words faltered from his mouth.

"Fuck, please~! Harder!" Taehyung whined, Jeongguk tugging on his dick as he declined his orgasm.

Taehyung squeezed his eyes as strings of moans emitted his lips, Jeongguk moaning as Taehyung tightened around his cock.

"Fuck, how are you still so tight? We do this- fuck- so many times." Jeongguk groaned, his lower abdomen pulsating as he slammed his hips back into the brunette.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." Taehyung chanted, his face screaming sex.

"Let's do it together, okay?" Jeongguk smiled as he leaned down, capturing Taehyung's lips in a passionate kiss.

Their lips were like lost puzzle pieces, and now they've finally conjoined, like they were made to.

Taehyung moaned in Jeongguk's mouth as he spilled his high, arching his back as he felt Jeongguk's semen fill him up.

"You did amazing, kitten." Jeongguk smiled, pecking the olders lips, making his cheeks tint a shade of red.

"I love you," Taehyung smiled,

"Me too." Jeongguk said, pecking his lips, Taehyung not noticing the slight hesitation within the youngers actions.

°