four

"Good morning, kitten." Jeongguk smiled, kissing Taehyung's forehead, his eyes fluttering open as he stretched his body.

"M'good morning." He smiled softly, the sunlight beaming against his pale-like skin, sounds of birds singing from out his window top. The little swooshing of the wind breezing through his silky hair, making him smile from the cold but warmness fluttering inside his heart.

"Did you sleep well?" The younger said, combing his digits through Taehyung's locks, making the said male close his eyes from the feeling of comfort as he nodded his head.

Upon waking, Taehyung burrowed himself into the warm, soft sheets. 

He rubbed the remainders of sleep from his eyes and gazed out at the horizon; its vivid light extended across a rosy sky. 

He supposed this was something the majority of people would consider beautiful, but he found it strange, hard even, to find something so meaningful in something so every-day.

 It's not like the sun wouldn't rise, it had, after all, been reliably happening since the beginning of time.

 So what was so special about it? 

He could never feel the joy from it others did, the magic that drew so many artists and photographers in, as if they had some lens or filter he'd missed out on.

"Want to wash up now?" Jeongguk's soothing voice interrupted his calmness, him slowly nodding his head once more, his silk-like locks bouncing as said male did so.

--

He licked his fleshy lips and grabbed ahold of the toast. 

Fried to a crisp. 

He placed said toast on his plate and drenched them in creamy, sweet sauce. 

He pudgy hand clenched the oil soaked toast and stuffed them into his mouth. 

His licked his fingers, smeared with cream and oil. 

He crunched another piece of toast. He snatched a large bacon strip. He saturated them in the rich, sweet sauce and popped it into his mouth. 

The bacon was too thick to chew with his mouth closed, not that he was concerned. 

He practically owned the kingdom, he just had to make the deal official. He dabbed his fleshy cheeks with a delicate napkin before speaking,

"Did you sleep alright?" He asked, Jeongguk's eyes fixating on the speaking male.

"Yes, sir." He smiled, taking a piece of salad and crunching it within his gnashers.

Jeongguk tattered over to the elder, gazing in awe as he admired the male, every little action he does makes his heart explode into little fireworks inside his body.

Jeongguk leaned in, pecking Taehyung's forehead, his locks breezing slightly as said male looked up at Jeongguk.

"W-what was that for..?" He asked, blushing shyly.

"Nothing, you're just perfect I had to see if I wasn't dreaming." Jeongguk smiled, Taehyung hiding his face with his hands as a creep of red tinted on his cheeks.

"C'mon, let's go out today." Jeongguk said, holding his hand out.

Taehyung locked eyes with the younger, standing up as he took the male's hand in his.

--