five

unedited

Taehyung jumped up, wrapping his legs around Jeongguk's waist as he dug his head into the nape of the younger's neck, inhaling the sweet scent of mint.

Taehyung sighed, his breath hitting against Jeongguk's skin,

"Kitten, where do you wanna go?" Jeongguk asked the older, said male parting his head back and smiling at Jeongguk.

"Hmm.. how about..." he cutely tapped his chin, thinking, "ah!" he said, his eyes brightening,
"can we go to the fields?" he asked, smiling as his teeth showed,

"of course, kitten." Jeongguk said, kissing his lips as he placed the brunette to his feet.

--

Taehyung inhaled the smell of rain and nature, his ears listening to the soulful sounds of birds chirping in the distance,

jerking his head to the left, Taehyung locked his eyes on Jeongguk, who was walking beside him, admiring the fields.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung called, Jeongguk turning his head to the older as he hummed in response.

"Yes, baby?" He answered, itching his neck.

"C-can you hold this for me? it's really heavy.." Taehyung said, his hand clutched as if something were captured in his palm.

Jeongguk held his hand out, ready to take whatever object Taehyung had, but instead of an object, Taehyung's head opened and nothingness showed, but in result, he placed his hand on Jeongguk's, intertwining their fingers.

he smiled in victory as Jeongguk gave him a smug look.

"You're not slick, kitten." Jeongguk scoffed, Taehyung humming as he giggled.

the rest of the walk through the fields were wonderful for both males.

other than Taehyung slipping and landing straight on his bum, everything went smoothly.

--

Taehyung rubbed his bum, wincing in pain.

"You okay, kitten? You took a hell-of-a fall back there." Jeongguk chuckled, remembering the moment that occurred not too long ago.

"Yes, i'm okay. now i need some rest, my bum hurts a lot." the latter said, limping as if he had broken a leg.

he limped all the way up the stairs, and into his room.

Jeongguk scoffed, following behind.

"Taehyung~" Jeongguk called out,

"what." Taehyung dryly replied, voice muffled through the door.

"i got a new toy, wanna see it?" Jeongguk said, his upper lip curving into a smirk.

Taehyung opened the door, peaking out.

"what is it? where is it?" he asked, Jeongguk chuckling at the older's immature self.

Jeongguk pushed the door open, Taehyung standing there without his pants, but boxers with his white button-up shirt falling just above his upper thigh.

Jeongguk bit his lip at the figure, looking him up and down as he took Taehyung's body all in.

"it's in my room, i could get it, if you want..~" he teased, walking towards Taehyung as said male slowly backed away.

Taehyung gasped as his calf's hit the edge of the bed, making him fall back.

Jeongguk crawled ontop, pinning his arms down, just the way he liked it.

he leaned in kissing Taehyung's nose,

"wh-what are you do-doing, Jeongguk..?" Taehyung worriedly asked,

Jeongguk didn't answer right away, kissing Taehyung's cheek, followed by his collarbone, then his ear.

he darted out his tongue, licking it against the smooth skin near Taehyung's ear, feeling him shudder under his touch.

"i'm gonna make you feel so good. i'll make you scream my name. show everyone who you belong to."