six

unedited

mature smut

"i'm gonna make you feel so good. i'll make you scream my name. show everyone who you belong to."

Taehyung shivered as the cold breath hit his earlobe, making him feel somewhat horny.

He felt his breath quicken as he bit his lip, looking Jeongguk straight in the eye, his eyes giving off a pleading look as he became a mix of desperateness and neediness.

"Please.." he panted, licking his dry lips.

"Please, what?" Jeongguk teased, Taehyung whimpering as he slid off his shirt.

"Please, Jeongguk!" He cried, licking his fingers as he flicked his own bud, emitting a breathy moan.

Jeongguk felt his cock twitch in his pants as he stared at the male in pure lust.

"Take off your boxers. Now." Jeongguk demanded, Taehyung quickly nodding as he fumbled with his briefs, Jeongguk pulling his own top off.

Taehyung licked his lips once more, looking up to Jeongguk, about to moan at the sight of his well-defined torso.

Taehyung inhaled, pulling down his boxers as the tip of his dick hit his stomach, Taehyung licking his fingers as he hurriedly began stroking himself.

Smirking, Jeongguk looked up from his pants to Taehyung, slapping Taehyung's hand as said male moaned at the sharp hit.

"Did I tell you to touch yourself, kitten?" He asked, his voice low and his orbs tinting with darkness and lust.

"N-no, sir.." Taehyung whispered, clear enough for Jeongguk to hear.

"Turn around." Taehyung bit his lip as he slowly turned, his knees and hands on the bed.

He heard Jeongguk get off the bed and leave the room, making his lips curve up slightly as he began pumping himself once more, closing his eyes at the wonderful feeling of his hand moving up and down on his dick.

Jumping in shock, he heard Jeongguk's voice once more;

"What did I just say, kitten? Do you not listen? Put your head down, hands behind your back." Jeongguk growled, anger visible within his tone of voice.

Taehyung obeyed, doing as to what the younger had said;
his head buried into the mattress and his arms behind his back.

Jeongguk walked over to Taehyung, grabbing his arms with one hand and tying them together with a black tie.

Taehyung gasped, the pressure from the tie making his dick erect in pain.

Jeongguk spit on his hand, rubbing it on Taehyung's hole.

"Feel this? This is your slutty hole." He said, leaning down to Taehyung's back, leaving little butterfly kisses on it.

Taehyung gasped as he felt an object being pushed harshly inside of him, his back arching in pain and pleasure.

"J-Jeongguk! Take it out it hurts!" Taehyung cried, his voice muffled by the bed.

"No, you didn't listen." Taehyung bit his lip harshly as he panted, his eyes bulging out as he felt vibrations inside of him.

"Ah! Mmm-fuck! Y-you shoulda' g-gave me a warning!" Taehyung moaned, the slow vibrations making his stomach turn.

"This is just level one of the vibrations, whore. Don't worry, there's ten levels." Taehyung bit the mattress, wanting to touch himself but was unable to, due to his hands being tied up.

Taehyung screamed when he felt the vibrations getting faster, Jeongguk pulling the object in and out of him.

Jeongguk smirked, turning the vibrator to level seven as he pushed it in, leaving the room afterwards.

Taehyung could only moan and cry into the mattress.

Coming back into the room with another object, Jeongguk rested his hands on Taehyung's hips, leaving love-bites all over the delicate skin of his rear surface from his shoulders to his hips.

Taehyung arched his back even more as Jeongguk turned the level to the max, lubing up the second object the brought in.

He pushed it into Taehyung's hole, with the vibrator still in him, and turned on the object, creating more vibrations inside of the elder.

He forcefully grabbed the vibrator, pushing it in and out at a fast pace, Taehyung jerking his head up as Jeongguk hit his prostrate and the vibrations vibrating right onto it, making his mind go blank as he screamed in pleasure, hearing Jeongguk groan as he took ahold of said male's hair and pulled it back, adding extra pleasure to the male.

Taehyung cried out, his ass jiggling as Jeongguk slapped the skin,

"this is for not listening to me," he said, slapping the flesh harder once more as Taehyung cried out.

"Fuck! Ah! It feels so good! Mm, I want your cock, I-I don't want to cum by.. by a toy!" he cried out, feeling his orgasm near.

Jeongguk tsked, taking his hand and squeezing Taehyung's dick, denying his release.

"Oh, you will get my dick, don't worry. But don't expect me to go gentle on you, kitten." Jeongguk said, throwing his pants and briefs off.