Chapter 1: The First Meeting

Laughing bitterly, I glared through the suspect pin at the bastard who threw me in here.

"Hey, buddy. If you wanted to see me locked up, you could have just asked." I said, winking at him.

"Shut up, bio-terrorist!" He yelled at me, walking away. I smirked and turned to the other suspects. They all looked so scared. Debating whether or not to mess with them, I played with my powers. The girl closest to me shrieked then ran to the other side of the pin. I chuckled darkly.

"It's okay, sexy. I won't hurt you." I whispered sensually while sitting down. There was a loud crash at the front of the pin, I turned around to see a sexy man standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Come on, you're all free.." He said, taking a step back while the rest ran out. I just sat there like a dumbass. "Hey, did ya hear what I said, lady? You're free." I stood up slowly. Walking past him I put a finger on his chest.

"Thanks, stud." As I walked out, my finger dragged across his chest, secretly draining some of his power. 'Ooh, smoke...this is gonna be fun.' I thought to myself. After I left him, I walked around the area, looking for the bastard DUP. When I found him, he was laying on the ground with smoke circling him. Frowning that I didn't get to him first, I walked away.

"Lady!" The stud yelled, "Wait up!"

"Sorry, lover boy. I work alone." I said, knowing he was trying to tag along. Suddenly, he smoke dashed in front of me. Gasping, I stepped back and playfully glared at him.

"C'mon lady. You tellin' me you don't want to work with this sexy face? The name's Delsin," he paused and stepped closer before whispering in my ear, "Delsin Rowe."

"Well, Delsin. You found yet another conduit to distract yourself with. What happened to saving the tribe?" A man coming into view said. Not just a man, a cop. Seeing him, I dashed off. Delsin's groan followed me.

"Seriously, Reg?!" He yelled. I smirked as I got away, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, I made it back to my home. It was an unusual home for a conduit, but when you make a living like I do, it's easy to get such a big place. Dashing through the open window, I had used the last of the power I stole from Delsin and ended up falling down a couple feet. I landed on my feet, but my face came dangerously close to hitting the wall. I sighed and walked over to my couch and sat down, watching TV. The newscaster was already talking about what Delsin did.

"Damn they work fast." I heard a voice say.

"You know, it's not nice to enter a woman's house uninvited. But for you, I'll make an exception, stud." I said, slowly looking at the smoke conduit who sat smirking at me on the other end of my couch.

"You really think I'm a stud, babe?" He asked mischievously. I nodded, standing up and slowly walking over to him. Suddenly, something snapped and I gasped, looking around then stared at him.

"W-what's happening?" I asked, frightened.

"You okay, babe?" Delsin asked, standing up.

"Babe? Who are you?!" I shrieked.

"I'm the guy who saved you from the DUP suspect pin, remember? Happened like 10 minutes ago?" He said, stepping closer, a confused look on his face.

"I-I don't understa-" I stopped in mid-sentence, grabbing my head, feeling lightheaded. I stumbled backwards and hit my couch. Delsin stepped forward and reached for me. "Don't touch me..." I barely got out before passing out, leaving Delsin confused beyond all belief.

~And so concludes the story....

Not really.~