Chapter 3: Interrogation

I smirked at Delsin as he tied me to the chair as per Reggie's instructions. He smirked right on back and I winked at him as he walked away. I had one leg over the other and I stared at Delsin. Reggie stood in front of him, making me look at him. I didn't mind, Reggie was good-looking too. You could tell they were related.

"Ashen. What happened?" Reggie asked.

"What ever do you mean?" I asked, sounding innocent yet cocky. He glared at me.

"When you left you were nearly in tears. And now you're completely different. This was apparently how you were acting before you passed out too." He continued. I just kept smirking at him. It's not like I was just going to tell him about my addiction, 'cause he would take it away, I know how cops work. Reggie pinched the bridge of his nose then took a step away. Seattle was wearing him down. Delsin stepped forward, getting close to my face.

"What's up?" I said, still smirking.

"Just checking you out." He responded, with a matching smirk.

"Like what you see?" I said, pushing my chest out more. He glanced down then took a step back. He crossed his arms across his chest and stared at me. "You know Delsin, I would gladly let you tie me up in the bedroom." I said, sensually. He didn't react at all, just kept staring and smirking at me. Reggie groaned. "Don't worry Reg, you can join too." I said winking at him.

"No...just no." Reggie sighed. He walked back over. "Ashen. Did you take anything?"

"No, babe." I answered. I didn't take...I drained.

"Don't call me babe. So no drugs?"

"No, hunk."

"Stop calling me things. Focus." He said. I smiled at him.

"Well, you are one."

"You saying he's the hot one?" Delsin asked.

"Don't worry, stud. I like them young."

"Young? How old are you, Ashen? And both of you, quit...flirting." Reggie scolded.

"25."

"Did you drink anything?"

"Nope."

"I give up." Reggie sighed and walked away.

"She drained a power core." Delsin said.

"What? Why didn't you say so? We wouldn't have had to tie her up." Reggie said, clearly frustrated.

"Exactly, I would've lost the opportunity." Delsin answered, winking at me. I returned the favor.

"Fine, Ashen, did you?" He asked me.

"Yes."

"And does it do the same as it does for Delsin? Do you get new..." He paused, trying to find the right words.

"No."

"What does it do?"

"You're looking at it."

" I think I like power cores even more." Delsin said loudly, staring at me.

~

Sorry it was short~