6

Can I just say that those people in books that say that being in a love triangle is really stressful and not fun are wrong? Because they completely are. Like more for me I'm in.

I kiss and cuddle Luke in one room, then make out and straddle Calum in the next.

Right now I'm on top of Calum.

"God you're hot," he moans out.

"Funny how just yesterday you kicked me out of your room and didn't want me to come back."

He laughs as he slips my shirt over my head and tosses it somewhere in the room.

"Well I missed you," he says as he attaches his lips to mine and hums against my lips.

"Did you really miss me or did you just miss this?"

I slip his shirt over his head and run my hands up and down his chest as he groans.

"A little bit of both," he says as he flips me over so he's on top. I groan out from the force he uses.

"We better be quick before Luke gets home, or would you like him to watch me destroy you?"

I moan out as his hand starts crawling up my thigh.

"At least buy me dinner first," I breathe out to annoy him.

In response he bites down on my shoulder until he's positive that there' showing to be a mark, then he swirls his tongue around it causing me to bite on my tongue to keep from screaming out.

"Trust me babe," he looks up at me with his dark eyes, "this isn't my first time."

Then his hands go down to my bra as mine slip underneath his shirt, finding his tattoo at the very top and tracing it lightly causing him to stiffen. Then he quickly takes his shirt off so I can see every inch of his chest as his hands slide behind my back, unclasping my bra and slipping it off of me.

"Lacy, I like it," he says before he tosses it on the end of the bed before his hands clasp my breasts.

He slowly massages them and then kisses down my chest to my bellybutton, his tongue fiddling with the piercing I just got causing goosebumps to emerge on my hot skin. By now I've already broken out in a sweat just like Calum. We both want what's coming next.

His hands find their way underneath the waistband of my jeans as I unbutton his, slowly sliding them down his legs. He kicks them off then bites down on the button of my jeans and unbuttons them.

By the look of shock on my face his signature smirk appears on his face as he says, "I told you this isn't my first time."

Then he quickly pulls them down only to groan out, "You're killing me Lex, matching panties too."

I just bite down on my lip and nod as he licks his lips. He crawls closer to me and leans down and presses a kiss on my lips. Then his fingers hook on the waistband and are about to pull them down when a knock on the door stops him.

"Alright quit fucking each other's brains out and get out here for dinner," Michael says on the other end and Calum groans and falls on the empty spot of the bed next to me.

"He's such a cockblock," he mumbles into the sheets while I just laugh at him.

I walk over to where my shirt is and slip it over my head.

"No bra?"

"I think I'm good without it," I say while winking at him and sliding into my jeans again.

He just groans as I walk out into the kitchen where the Michael and Ashton are trying to see who can eat seven slices of pizza the fastest. Michael wins easily and I just laugh watching them while I grab my own slice.

"Does Michael want another slice?"

His head turns towards me and yells, "Yes he does!"

"Hey what about Ashton!"

I just roll my eyes at them and come back with pizza for the three of us.

"Is Calum coming down, or is he still trying to process that he almost got it with you?" Michael asks.

I just shrug.

"Wait a minute. I thought you two hated each other?" Ashton asks, looking confused as ever.

"We do."

That just made him look even more confused and I laughed. "It's complicated."

"No it's not," Michael says while biting into his pizza, "they're fuck buddies."

"But Luke-"

"But Luke what?" he asks as he walks in and sits next to me.

"I was telling Lex to save you a piece of pizza," Ashton says while reaching and grabbing a pizza from my plate and slapping it on Luke's face.

"Gee thanks," Luke says while laughing and taking a bite.

Then my phone buzzes with a text.

From: Mikey :$

Meet me out back

To: Mikey :$

Why?

From: Mikey :$

Does it matter

I look up at him and he just shrugs and grabs my hand and tells the boys that we're going outside.

"Miley going outside? I don't think this has ever happened before."

He flips Luke off and slides the door shut and leans over the deck railing.

"Luke or Calum?"

"What do you mean Luke or Calum?"

"I mean, you have to pick one, Luke or Calum. You can't do this to Luke, and usually I'm all for one of us getting some. But I'm not letting a girl tear apart two of my best friends. I see the way Calum looks at Luke now, and it's not friendly."

I'm a bit taken aback by his words, but I guess I was going to have to make this choice sometime. Better sooner than later.

"Well Calum is just I don't know how to describe it, he's controlling but then again I like that about him. Luke is so kind and gentle and I like that too. Their differences balance everything out."

"I swear to god if I have to choose for you."

"Honestly I don't fucking care who you pick, I'll be happy with either of them."

"Calum isn't a good influence."

"So you pick Luke."

"Yes, I do."

"Fine. Doesn't affect me any."

"Then go tell Calum whatever is going on between you two is off."

I roll my eyes at him but head off inside for Calum's room. I don't want to do this but it' so not going to be temporary. Only when I open the door Calum is gone, but his window is open. I look out and see that he had a direct view of Michael and I.

Shit.

-

Okay wow this sucks I'm so sorry about this

I also haven't updated in forever and I apologize, school is just getting really stressful and I need to make sure I focus in on it

But I'll try and update a better chapter to make up for this one

Love you guys :-)

-J xx