Chapter 5: ......Rap Monster?

It has already been 6 hours and you are still tied up to a chair in a windowless white room. You are still thinking of a plan on how to escape until the door opens.

Y/n p.o.v:
The door opens again. Not going to lie but I waaasss expecting that Taehyung or Tae guy to walk in. But instead a different young man came in, a taller man. Don't get me wrong, he was super good-looking. The guy that walked was holding some sort of long stick with a clear ball on top, like a toy.

y/n: Omg! Is he going to beat me with that toy!?

As the guy walks closer to me, I felt butterflies in my stomach. He got closer, closer, and closer to where I was sitting. The man dropped down to my eye level and flashed the toy thingy he had in his hands in front my face. Causing me to flinch.

Man: " ...Look..."

I looked at the toy he was holding, it didn't look scary nor did it look capable of harming any thing. I must've spaced out because when he spoke I once again flinched.

Man:" My names Namjoon.....What's yours?"

Y/n: "...Y/n..."

To my surprise he smiled after I spoke. It was awkward for a few seconds till he spoke again.

Namjoon: " Over here people call me Namjoon, Rap monster, or Joonie..... It doesn't which one you use"

Y/n: " Rap...Monster..? Why-nevermind" Why would I want to know it's not my business.

This Namjoon guy seems nice, it was akward and scary at first but eventually I started to feel somewhat comfortable with him. To the point that we were having a conversation. But that ended quick because he got up ready to leave.

Namjoon: " Well y/n, If you have any questions just ask me, okay?"

I nod my head in agreement. I didn't have any questions, until I remembered.

This is my chance to ask him, before he leaves. It's now or never,....right? But what if he doesn't like my question and ends up killing me? What's the point any, I'm already trapped might as well ask.

Y/n: " Hey Namjoon? I actually have a question."

He stopped and turned around looking dead straight in my eyes. It sent chills down my spine.

Namjoon: " What's the question?"

Y/n: " I'll get straight to the point" omg! here goes nothing

Y/n: " Who is this Boss guy that I keep hearing about? And what does he want with me?"

I'm guessing he was expecting my question, because I heard a small chuckle. Namjoon looked down and back up flashing a me a wide smile, reviling his dimple.

Namjoon:" First of all, that was 2 questions. And second of all, You'll find out for yourself"

And with that Namjoon turned around and continued walking out the room leaving me with unanswered questions and dumbfounded.