One

It was summer and the weather was still nice and warm. I was meditating in my backyard while my parents had some friends come over. I was trying to control my body and breathing so I can become more stealthy. My quirk, that I got from my dad, is darkness manipulation . It's known to be the most powerful quirk ever.

My dad was the number 3 hero, after Endeavor. His quirk was powerful, but people thought he'd go bad if he went over his head to be the number one hero. So, he accepted on being the 3rd best hero. Anyways, enough about my dad. This is my story and how I fell hard for a boy named Hitoshi Shinso.

******

Like I said before, it was summer time and I was doing my meditation. I've been meditating since I was little. It always kept me calm and refreshed. It also helped me become stealthy whenever I would sneak into the kitchen to get a snack. I'm also very flexible so I can do flips.

My parents were friends with this nice (not really) family. I mean, the dad was nice and all, but his wife and son were really...something else. Since I was in my backyard meditating, and the sun was out, my parents threw a little pool party. Of course, Katsuki Bakugo jumped into the pool by me. He did a canon ball and splashed water all over me.

I groaned in annoyance while he just laughed at me. My dad started laughing with Katsuki which made me a little angry. I got up from my (f/c) yoga mat and walked into my house. I ran up to my room and went out to my balcony. I sat in my chair, looking down at everybody enjoying their time. To be honest, I hate Katsuki with all my guts.

We're both training for the entrance exams, that are happening in two weeks. My dad said it'd be a good idea if we trained together. I hated the idea, but it was for my dad so I just agreed to train with Katsuki. So, starting tomorrow, Katsuki and I will be training together.

As I was watching everybody having fun, someone knocked on my door. I looked back at it confused. Then the doorknob started rattling so I used my stealth skills to hide. I hid underneath my chair. The person walked onto my balcony and just stood there. I'm pretty sure it was Katsuki though.

"(Y/n), your mom wants you. I know you're hiding! Show yourself!!"

"Hmph." Was all I said.

I moved away from my chair and stood up. Katsuki frowned a bit while clenching his fists. I raised an eyebrow while walking into my room.

"What's up with you?" I asked the blonde boy.

"I hate when you go all stealthy." He said through gritted teeth.

I smirked to myself as I turned myself invisible. This was also from my meditation workout. If I clear my mind and my breathing is slow and steady, then I can turn invisible. Meditating is really worth the workout. I'm basically a ninja with all my stealthy moves. Since Katsuki can't see me now, I went behind him and slapped his neck.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

"For invading my privacy. Now leave!"

"Whatever...your mom needs you."

He walked out of my room while closing the door behind him. I undressed myself and put on a comfortable yoga outfit since my other clothes were wet. I opened my door and walked out. My house was dark inside so I walked back outside. It may have been a bad idea because when I walked outside, I hissed at the bright sun.