Seven

A/n:
Hey loves! So I kinda lied about this being a Shinso x reader story. It's more like a Bakugo x Reader x Shinso story. Forgive me, please!

-----------
I was in the boys locker room, changing into a P.E. uniform that the school provided the students with. I couldn't believe that (y/n) sucked my dick earlier. I guess it was my fault since I was a little jealous of her friendship with that purple haired dipshit. Anyways, Deku glanced at me and his face turned red. I glared at him which made him shake a little.

"K-Kacchan...what's that on your neck?"

"What the fuck are you talking about Deku?!"

He slowly walked up to me and pointed at my neck. I pushed his hand away and went by a mirror. I looked at myself and saw a big hickey there. I touched it and smiled at the mark that was on my neck.

"That little kinky girl."

"Hey, lover boy, come on. We have to meet Mr. Aizawa outside."

"Yeah, yeah...I'll meet you guys there."

The guy that was talking to me, left the locker room. I put on my shirt, leaving the two top buttons undone. I then walked out of the locker room and made my way outside. 'This stupid apprehension quirk test better be worth my time.'

*****

"Hey, (y/n)...wait up!"

I turned around to see a running Deku. I smiled as the freckled boy came running towards me. Once he reached me, he put a finger on my uniform and ripped the top buttons. He glanced at my neck and turned red while touching the bare skin that belonged to my neck.

"Y-you let Kacchan do this to your neck?"

"W-we were kinda in the mood Deku. Don't worry about it though."

He moved his hand away from me while shaking his head. He walked away from me with his head hanging down. I raised an eyebrow as I stood next to a girl with a ponytail. She looked down at me and glanced at my neck. It felt like she was judging me so I quickly hid my love bites that Bakugo gave me.

I looked up at her and gave her a small smile. She smiled back while holding her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu....nice to meet you."

"I'm (y/n) (l/n)....it's nice to meet you too, Momo."

Momo giggled as she patted my head. What is with people patting me on the head anyways? I know I'm short, but Jesus Christ... don't treat me like a child. Anywho, back to the apprehension quirk test. Aizawa met us outside of the school while looking at a clipboard.

Yaoyorozu and I waited for instructions while everyone else was talking. To be honest, I don't think I can face Bakugo after my little "lesson". I looked around until I  saw a pair of red eyes staring at me. Bakugo smirked at me while walking towards me.

He lifted my chin up and kissed me roughly. I felt myself blush during the kiss since our classmates were staring at us so I quickly pulled away and went behind Yaoyorozu. She glanced at me and then at Bakugo. She smiled as she put her hands out to protect me from the hothead himself.

"Babe, what're you doing?" Bakugo asked while trying to reach out to me.

Yaoyorozu kept blocking me (she's such a sweet girl) from Bakugo. I understand he's my boyfriend and all, but I never sucked a damn dick before. And I wasn't prepared to be sexual with him....at least not yet. He groaned as he stopped trying.