Spiritual DNA

Thing will happen in life that you don't understand.  This is a fact.  Asking questions is a helpful and healthy way to unearth the root cause and to find answers.  Sometimes you might not be able to find the answer immediately, but be patient and in due season you will see more clearly. While waiting, you have a choice.  You can become bitter or better.  The difference is huge!  At times in my life I’ve been both.  Being bitter is toxic to your spiritual DNA.  It harms family, friendships and causes stress and headaches.  Bitterness is painful and you don’t need it in your life.  I choose to be better!  I may not like the situation and the personalities behind it, but I’m not going to meditate on them.  Life is way too short to allow others to rob me of love, joy, peace and happiness.  I have better things to do.  I am free!  Freedom is a beautiful thing.   I will soar to new heights.  It’s a new day!  A new attitude!  A new smile!  A new breath!  A new way!   Embrace the fact that you’ve been released.  You are no longer shackled. 

Meditation:  I’m free and I love it!  I’m loved and I know it!  Greater days are ahead.  I will no longer live in fear, but I will stand on love and allow love to guide me. 

-obr