"Their Agape.." || part. I

I n t r o d u c t i o n ;

Hiya!, the writer here!— I'm so sorry I honestly don't know how to do a good introduction I never wrote a book in so long. The last one I've made was probably two years ago— y i k e s,, anyways! Yes! This is going to be a victurri oneshots! And I'm truly sorry if I cannot post daily or something since I do not have wifi at my house, and really I only write when I'm 'in the mood' or have an idea! Please give me any ideas of what to write! I'm up for anything! Fluffy, smutty, kinky! I doesn't matter but sorry if the smut is low quality since I never write smut I awhile ;; but enough with my blabbering and lets get on with this one shot shall we!~

🖤

Thrid person

Japan, Hatsetu

Yuri glided his skate across the cold ice, thinking to himself hard. His eyes narrowed on his skates, as he moved in ovals, he was confused and unsure. And slighty upset— he couldn't lay a finger on why he was feeling this way, he seemed more, unsociable then he was before. Deep in the thoughts, he almost tripped, seriously? A sliver medalist falling over nothing, yuri sighed heavily as he started to focus on practicing besides wasting his time being confused.

It was only a couple weeks since victor left his side to go back to Russia, maybe this is why he felt— confused all the time, he was alone—  he was so used to having an cheerful sliver hair Russian next to him, he missed it dearly, very second of the day he ended up thinking about victor. Some weren't per say innocent, considering that yuri was totally head over heels for his coach/fiancé? The fiancé part was a blur but victor ment what he said at the small get to together at the Grand Prix

"We'll get married when yuri wins the gold metal!, right?. Yurrrii?~"

Yuri gasped as he bumped into the railing surrounding the rink, he groaned as he fell on his ass, thankfully no one was there to see his embarrassing fall, he quickly stood up and ran his cold fingers threw his raven locks, fixing his glasses as he got of the ice, sitting on the benches as he took of his skates then putting on the skate guards

"What's wrong with me? Yuri your placed sliver in the grand Prix and you skated all your life, why does it seem like you've stepped on the ice for the first time?" He said under his breath as he grabbed his belongings, shoving them into his bag as he started to head out.

7:23pm

Yuri layed on his bed, his face buried in his pillow as he groaned, he lifted his head as he looked at his ring, seeing it shimmer in the light of his lamp. He let out a shaky sigh as he remembered then he was about to preform at the Grand Prix, victors soft lips kissing the ring, his 'good luck charms'— yuri eyes widen before shoving his face into his pillow, his body tensing up, feeling tears forming in the corner of his brown eyes.

Russia, St. Petersburg

Third person

Victor sighed as he walked into his apartment, having boxes upon boxes around him, in the kitchen living room, even some in the bathroom, his and Yuris belongings, they planned on moving to together but victor insisted yuri spend time with his family before he left to come and live in Russia, victor left Hatsetu about a week ago, all the boxes were shipped here, they only arrived yesterday, Victor had to get everything settled in before yuri came.

'Missed facetime from '💕my pork cutlet bowl'

Victor gasped before running to his (already settled in) room, having posters of yuri and of himself everywhere, those posters were Yuris and victor, it's adorable how they buy their merchandise, even wear someone depending, victor jumped on his bed waking up a sleeping makkachin