" yuuri's coaching fee "|| crack

as victor and Yuuri lay on their bed, (which they are sharing since victor didn't get an extra room from the hotel they are staying in) they gripped and yanked on the blankets. Having their own game out a tug-o war for warmth.

"Victor!!— you have the most blanket and I have an inch of bed to sleep on now, give me some blanket and move your sweet Russian ass!!" Yuuri groaned as he gripped onto the blanket as he pushed victor over with his hips.

Victor rolled his icy blue eyes as he huffed trying to push Yuuri back "well it's not my fault, your the one with the thicc ass!! And mouthwatering katusdon hips!!" Victor said with out blushing, or drooling— Yuuri face turned red before he groaned louder, and couldn't decide to feel insulted or not.

"Honestly victor you could have bought an other room—" the Japanese male said while turning his back, still blushing. Victor huffed before wrapping his arms around Yuuri's stomach, "with what money? You still have to pay me for my coaching fee..~" victor cooed into Yuuri's ear. Yuuri gulped before turning to face victor.

"How about I pay you right now~" he teased moving closer to the Russian

".." victor bit his lip with his 'curiosity' peaking, he cocked an eyebrow "oh yeah with what?~" victor remarked.

Yuuri smirked as he ran his fingers threw his hair, brushing it back as he leaned on "with one thousand kisses~" he cooed into victors ear as he threw a huge bag of (chocolate) kisses; that victor got him for Valentine's Day- aswell with other gifts but victor knows that kisses is one of his favourite candy's-

Victor let out a "oof" as he got hit with a big bag of kisses, completely not expecting that

"Yuuri you ass!!!"

Ahh can't you just tell that i am uncreative??