Chapter One ~ The Start Of The End

Emmerson-Rose's POV

The cool night air peirced my fingertips, I shivered a little and snuggled into my warm jacket. I also pulled up a little blanket Parker brought to the Hill. The Hill is our getaway point. We come here at least once a week to, well get away.

"Em, can you even see this?" Parked tapped my shoulder.

"Have eyes don't I?" I commented, but in a daze staring at the stars.

Parker didn't answer. He just sat up and stared contently at me. "What?" I looked at him breifly.

"Can you believe school is starting soon? And it's the last of the last," he said in a sad tone.

"I know. Don't you think a night sky like this is a good way to end our last summer before our lives actually start though?" I sat up and looked back at him.

He nodded slowly and looked up. "Senior year... It better be a good one."

Authors Note: I'm super psyched for this one. I really like it and I hope you all do as well! Please give me feedback, I love comments! I will update at the LEAST (the VERY least) once a week. And if I can't update I will definatly warn you. And I know this was short, I just wanted a short kind of preveiw type thing, but I hope you like it!

~ Ashley