¹

Imagination: a word that may have different wordings of the definition, but at the end, it'll have the same meaning

Imagination: a word that may have different wordings of the definition, but at the end, it'll have the same meaning. Imagination, the ability of the mind to be creative or resourceful. Imagination, something that held a bond of two boys, stronger than any adhesive. Imagination held the two together for 6 years. Jae being 8 and Younghyun being 7. They were an unstoppable duo, imagination, being their strongest power.

Imagination brought them to new destinations every single day.

Today, the boys, Jae and Younghyun, were going on a dinosaur hunt in the cretaceous period.

The two boys crept behind the extremely large leaves and popped their heads out, binoculars in hand as they were on a search for one dinosaur, and one dinosaur in particular.

The Tyrannosaurus rex.

"Do you see anything hyunnie?" Younghyun hovered the binoculars over his eyes and observed his surroundings, his eyes soon targeting a set of eggs. He looked around to see if anything was near, only to check it off as clear.

"There are eggs over there Jae. We should go check them out!"

"The coast is clear!"

"Clear!"

"Let's head out! Go!" The boys got up and ran over to the fairly large nest of small eggs that had their own place in one corner. They stared at the eggs in awe and tried to analyze and find out if they were related to the dinosaur they've been looking for.

"How big are the eggs?"

"It's as big as that giant teddy in your room hyunnie~~" Jae teased, causing a pink blush to spread on Younghyun's cheek as his mind wandered to an image of his giant stuffed teddy bear that sat in the corner of his room.

"Be quiet Jae. They look like stegosaurus eggs..."

"Not t-rex eggs... Lets keep looking!" Younghyun nodded at the boy's proposal and trailed behind him as they set out to find a T-Rex. They stopped in their steps as they felt the ground behind to shake.

"What's that???" Jae asked as he looked around and scoped the area to find out what could possibly be making the ground shake.

"Could it be..a—" before he could finish, a large shadow casted upon them, causing them to look up and widen their eyes in awe.