"Be sure to close up the shop at nine, Kang

"Be sure to close up the shop at nine, Kang." Said his boss, caught in hand as he handed the boy the keys and got ready to head out.

"I'll be sure to do so. Have a good night Mr.Seo!" His boss nodded and headed out, leaving Younghyun alone in the shop. He looked up at the clock behind him and read the time before sighing.

"40 more minutes..what to do..what to do." He said to himself as he tried to think of ways to occupy himself yet again. He had already waxed and cleaned everything and their was nothing to organize.

His thoughts were soon interrupted when the shop bell bang to chime. Younghyun turned his head to the door and noticed the same boy from earlier walking in again.

"Welcome back. Can I help you with anything?" Younghyun asked as he watched the boy walk in.

"I actually want to buy that TLC album..it's been bothering me all day." The brunette said before heavily sighing and heading over to the album cart.

"You're lucky, It's the last one." Younghyun laughed.

"Yeah. I don't know if I'd live with myself if I didn't get it. Sure, I could order online but..I don't trust these rodents." The brunette said while he scrunched his nose at the last part, making Younghyun laugh harder.

"Rodents?? You're a mess."

"I've lived in America for a good while and everyone there is either kind or a pile of trash."

"Dang. Well it's no different here buddy. Luckily, I don't fall into the 'pile of trash' category." Younghyun assured, earning a snort from the boy.

"You seem pretty sure of yourself. Wanna ring me up now?" The boy asked, earning a laugh and a nod from Younghyun as he waved him over to the cash out area.

"That'll be $24.04..Cash, credit, or debt?" Younghyun questioned.

"Cash. Left my card at home." Jae mumbled before taking out money from his wallet and handing it to Younghyun.

"That's a big L my dude." Younghyun said as he bagged up the boy's album and handed it to him.

"H-Hey.." Younghyun started, earning the other boy's attention. "My shift ends right about now and it's pretty dark..Maybe I can, y'know..walk you home? You can say no or whatever but—"

"Yeah that's cool, I'll wait." The brunette said with a smile. Younghyun flashed him a smile before heading to the employee room and shortly coming back with his stuff.

"Let's ditch this place." Younghyun said as he led them out. He quickly remembered to lock the door and did so.

"So, where are we heading?"

"Just down the street and turn left. My apartment isn't far.."

"Really?? Same!!" Younghyun said as they began their journey. The brunette shook his head at the boy as his laughter filled the night.

"Wow, what a coincidence."

"I guess?? It's a small town so I'm not too sure." Younghyun mentioned as they came to a full stop at the pedestrian light. Just across the road laid their apartment.

"What made you come back? Yknow, to this small town." Younghyun asked.

"I don't know, I just missed this place is all. I miss someone in particular too." Jae said as they finally crossed the street and headed over to the apartment building, where they entered inside together.

"Ah, have you let them know you're here? I'm sure they miss you too."

"To be honest, I haven't seen them since I was a kid and I don't know their contact information either." Jae continued as they entered the elevator.

"That's a total bummer. This town is pretty small so I'm sure you'll find them eventually." Younghyun reassured as they got out of the elevator and headed to their doors.

"I guess, but look. We're neighbors." Jae pointed out. The two literally lived right next to each other, causing Younghyun to let out a small laugh.

"That's a sign that we're meant to be friends bro."

"You're exactly right, buddy." Jae said jokingly. Younghyun smiled and shook his head lightly and watched the other enter before the big question entered his mind.

"Hey! Wait!!" Younghyun called out, causing the brunette to peak his head out from the door.

"Yeah?"

"What's you're name? I'm Kang Younghyun!" Younghyun excitingly beamed. Jae's eyes nearly popped out from their sockets as the name went through his ears.

"Kang Younghyun? The Kang Younghyun? Bro—"

"What's the matter?" Younghyun asked. There was a long pause before Jae came out from his place and looked Younghyun straight in the eyes.

"Long time no see bestfriend."

"Best friend?"

"Yeah, it's me Jae. Missed me?"