The Meeting

*** Mischa's P.O.V ***

I walked towards a relieved looking Rebecca, she was talking to the blonde boy a smile on her face. I stopped next to her and patted Charlie,

I looked up, and there stood in front of me was Niall, Niall Horan. He smiled his beaming smile at me,

"Hi I'm Niall," He greeted, hugging me.

"I-I know who you are Niall, I'm a fan." I smiled.

"Anyway, It was nice meeting you girls, Charlie is so cute! I must be going, can I get your numbers please?" Niall asked.

"Sure!" We accepted, his eyes were lit up, and focused on Rebecca. We pulled out our phones, and got his number whilst giving him ours.

Did we just get Niall Horan's number?... I thought as he walked away.

*** Rebecca's P.O.V ***

I turned to Mischa, I could tell she was fangirling.

"We just got Niall Horan's flipping number!" She screamed. Typical Mischa.

My phone beeped, I pulled it out of my pocket. I had a text from Niall, I smiled.

'Hi Rebecca I'd like to see you again sometime what are you girls doing tomorrow? xx'

I replied. 'Umm, Nothing. But we don't have a ride, could you pick us up please? xx'

Straight away, My phone beeped again. 'Okay, I'll go and tell the boys. I'll pick you up at 11. Can't wait to see you there ;) xx'

"We're seeing Niall again, the boys are coming too!" I shrieked.

Mischa wiggled her eyebrows, "He totally likes you," She smirked.

"You and Hazza, Hmph?"  She winked.

"Whatever," I laughed.

*** A/N ***

I know Niall can't drive, but its a Fan - FICTION - the emphesis on fiction.

NO H8!

Love you! Mischa wrote this chapter;)

- Mischa And Rebecca x