Waiting...

***Rebeccas POV***

"WOW Mischa, do you realise that your going out with HARRY STYLES!!!" I fangirled the next morning after we went to Nandos."Yes, I do realise it and im proud." she replied, i just laughed. We both sat down at the table and started eating some cerial. My phone buzzed, I unlocked it to find a text from Niall, I smiled to myself. "Soo sat?" Mischa asked with her mouthfull. I tapped the side of my nose. She grunted at me. 

I opened the text. " Want come over today;Px  From Nialler x " I showed it to Mischa, she aww'hed.

" Just me, or Mischa as well?" I replied. As soon as it was sent I got a reply, gosh he's fast, I chuckle to myself. 

"Come on your own(; I want to ask you something.x" I squealed slightly. Mischa shook her head sarcasticly. "Ok! I will be 10 mins;Px" I tapped the send button. 

"No you won't im already here.x(:" i recived the text as I heard a knock on the door. " Im here!" Niall sung.  

"Have a nice time" Mischa winked. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I will, haha" I said as I closed the door behind me. Niall was stood there as soon as I closed the door, Louis, Harry and Zayn came running out from behind Niall and pounced on me. Liam stood there in disbelive. I screamed "MISCHA HELP, HARRYS CHEATING ON YOU!" She rushed out of our flat to the corridoor and saw Harry ontop of Zayn who was ontop of me in a dog pile. " HARRY STYLES YOU GET OF MY BEST FRIEND NOW!" He jumped off me and envoloped Mischa into a hug. 

I tried pushing Louis and Zayn off me, they wouldn't budge! "NIALL SAVE ME!" I screamed and started tugging on his trowser leg, he chuckled as he quickly pulled Zayn off Louis and then pushed Louis onto his back on the floor. "Mischa and Harry, eh?" Louis said. Mischa nodded shyly, I chuckled. 

"Harry are you staying with Mischa now?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He nodded, Mischa let him in our flat. "Cya you twoooo" I sung. Louis and Zayn left, leaving me and Niall. 

"Sooo.... Watch'a want to do?" I asked him. He shrugged. We started to walk out of the corridor, as I felt his hand hold my waist, i slowly lent my head against his shoulder. As we reached the lobby, my ears drums full with the noise of screaming girls. "Oh god!" Niall cursed, He pulled out his phone and dialled a number. " Hello, Paul... umm there are about 100 fans outside the lobby, okay.. yeah, bye!" He spoke into the phone.

"Pauls coming to sort our the fans, I guess all we can do is wait." He spoke, his Irish acsent flooding my ears over the noise of the screaming fans. I guess all we can do is wait right now.

***Mischa POV***

 I sat down on the sofa in our luxurious flat; Harry came and sat next to me.

“Film?” I asked.

“Mhm,” Harry mumbled against my shoulder that he was leaning on. I got up carefully and picked a film.“Paranormal activity?” Harry looked scared. “Don’t worry; I’ll rescue you if you get scared!” I laughed at him. The film started, I went and sat next to Harry cuddling up to his side as put his hands around my upper back and shoulders. He kissed my nose, then played with my hair. 

The film had been on for about an hour now, it had involved a number of screams. A lot from Harry. I was now sitting on his knee burying my face into his Jack Wills jumper. He was hugging me and also hiding his face as a man got his guts ripped out.

“I-I-I Think we should turn this off” I stuttered.

“Y-YE-Yeah,” He replied, I could feel him shaking. I ran over to the TV, switching the film off.

“Are you okay Harry?” I asked, because he wasn’t speaking.

“Cheesy as it sounds, now you are here, Yes” He smiled at me, kissing my lips.

***A/N***

Awwh Hawweh and Mischaaa;P 

OK I HAVE A QUESTIONN;

Do you think we should write longer chapters and less of them or keep the same as were doing? Comment whatcha think, if no-one comments we'll keep it like it is now.

Tanks -Becca and Mischaa;P