Limo Ride

***Harry's POV***

I looked at the picture on Niall's phone, my eyes lit up at the sight of Mischa. Her hair fell perfectly over her shoulders. Louis started to teasing me and Niall, Nialls eyes were full with jealousy he must have thought I liked Rebecca.

***Rebecca's POV***

We changed into our clothes, I was wearing an American Flag draping top with brown shorts. And pair of moustache TOMS. Also, black beanie and a Louis Vuitton brown bag. Mischa was wearing Soul cal jumper and leggings, and a pair of deep blue TOMS. She had her nails painted like Converse. It was now 10:50. "10 mins Mischa!" I shouted up the stairs.

"Coming!" She replied. We heared slight muttering from behind the door. "Umm, hello..." I said. Someone coughed. I opened the door, Mischa had now come down, to see the whole of One Direction AND Little Mix....

We both gasped. "Hello love," Harry said looking at Mischa and putting his arm around her shoulders. "Haha, good luck." I whispered into Mischa's ear and winked.

"Same to you Mrs Horan" She replied sarcasticly. I gasped and clicked my fingers at her. All the boys starting laughing they must have heard us, even the girls chuckled at us. I covered my face in embarrasment. "C'mon lets go, im hungry." Niall moaned, I giggled at him. Zayn grabbed Perrie's hand and raced outside. "DIBS ON BACK SEATS!" He yelled. Me, Niall, Mischa and Harry strolled out slowly, Harry's arm still on Mischa's shoulders, looking at each other.

"Umm.. I just need to tie my shoes" I whispered, even though I have TOMS on i sneaked behind them, Niall folowed me. "You have TOMS on..." he said. 

" I know, I want to take a picture of them." I winked, and pulled our my phone, and clicked on the camera app. I quickly took a picture of Harry and Mischa walking out of the flat corridor, with Harrys hands over her shoulder. I evilly laughed and logged onto Facebook, and posted it, tagged Mischa.

"Close your eyes," Niall smirked, covering my eyes as walked me out of the lobby. I let out a little squeal, Harry did the same to Mischa.

He lead me to what must have been a car, and sat me down inside. He moved his hands away from my eyes, I opened them, and we were sat inside a limousene. I made a noise that wasn't human. Everyone was laughing at me and Mischa as we looked about the limo in shock. We were told to sit down, so we did as we were told. Harry sat next to Mischa. "You like?" He asked her. "I love!" she replied. "Thats how I feel about you," He said as he shuffled closer to her, and placed his hand on her lap. Mischa blushed furiously. She liked Harry, I could tell.

Everyone aww'ed, Mischa picked up her phone and went on Facebook, well thats what im guessing  she saw the picture I took, and shot me an glare. I just laughed, so did Niall. "REBECCA NOW MARRY IS TRENDING!!!" She bellowed. Me and Niall laughed. Everyone was else was confused. 

***Harrys POV***

Oh SWEET JESUS. Marry is trending, there goes Mischa's normal life. Marry... really, thats just weird...  

"Awhh harreeh" Louis squealed. "My wickle baby is gwowing up"  I blushed, so did Mischa.

Rebecca chuckled, so did Niall, aww'eh their so alike. Hmm... I need something to embarrass them ,but what?

I whispered to Mischa my plan.... This could be interesting!

***A/N***

Vas Happenin? Sorry about the spaces at the bottom;L 

Hope you like(:

 -Rebecca and Mischa

VOTE 

FAN