Ch. 3 The Boy From Mars

"Liam can you stand up please?" Asked Mr. Stapelton. Liam stood up slowly with a nervous expression on his face. "H-hi." He said looking so scared that he could pass out at any second. The class continued whispering with the person closest to them.

"Ok! On to our lesson." Said Mr. Stapelton happily. Liam sat down quickly, looking relieved that the attention had left him.

                                                                   AFTER CLASS...

"So what do you guys think of that new guy?" Amber asked Blair and I. "Liam? It was almost like he had never been around other humans before." Joked Blair.

We all laughed but then we were interrupted by the bell for our next classes. "Not again!" I whined. "I'll never make to my next class on time! Unless..." I started to grin mischievously "Fine." Ember groaned. For some reason she really didn't like the concept of time travel or being frozen in time. Sometimes she nags at me and says stuff like: "Ally, I swear, one day you're going to rip a hole in the space-time continuum!" And I just reply: "And Ember, I swear, one day I'm going to figure out what a space time continuum is."

Since their classes weren't that far away from where we were, I didn't unfreeze them with me. I walked over to frozen Blair, grabbed her hand and wrote "Allison wuz here!" With a blue pen. "Wow, I'm so immature!" I thought, laughing slightly.

I put the pen in my bag and started towards my next class. Just then I thought I saw another flash of movement out of the corner of my eye. "That's strange..." I thought "I'm supposed to be the only one who can move right now." And then I saw the movement again! the same colour as the one I had seen the first time. "Well, classes can wait. I've got lots time, haven't I?" I thought. So I started walking in the direction that I had seen the movement. "Hello? Anyone here?" I said. There was no reply. I continued along the silent halls of the school walking cautiously. Just then I got up to a dead end and I found what I had been seeing. "Liam!?"