Chapter 1. Blood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The vampire growled, "I'm fucking tired of eating Pig blood, why not human flesh?"

The other vampire with red and white hair sighed, "Cause I'm too busy to even find a human, Bakugou. "

"Then why not let me go, Todoroki!" The brown hair girl jumped up.

"No Uraraka, I don't want to recreate what happened with mother." He looked down.

The red boy stood up, "Cmon Todo-bro! Me and Bakugo are strong enough!"

Todoroki gave a blank stare, "Are you all morons? Kirishima, you can't control your Dragon Form at night well."

Everyone sat down, looking away from Todoroki.

Todoroki finally gave in, "Fine, I'll find a human."

Everyone jumped up, before Todoroki gave a glare.

Todoroki walked out of the dining room, he looked around the grand hall. He saw pictures of mother, that made his spine shook. I'm so sorry. He thought. He finally walked down the grand stairs, and he walked out to the nearby forest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A young boy gripped his backpack.
Oh no.. He thought. He ended up tripping over a rock, leaving his green and brown vest to rip.

"Ow..." He whispered. The rip exposed part of his abdomen. The moonlight shined as the boy kept marching. He felt loneliness biting into his skin. (HAH)
"I wanna be home so bad." He said, he held his stomach, shivering. The cold covered him. He realised something, he placed his bag down, taking the strap off the button, opening it.

Woosh, the sound echoed. He turned around quickly, scoping the area. Before he felt someone wrap their arm around his stomach and neck. His eyes widen, he started freaking out, but he couldn't move nor speak. He then felt someone licking his neck, making him shiver. "Gn..." He managed to make somewhat of a sound before he turned his head around to see a, "V-v-v.." Then his sight faded into black.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Vampire wondered around, until he noticed something in the distance. A short boy was marching around with his stomach exposed, Todoroki couldn't help but stare down before he hid behind a tree.

Damnit why am I getting these weird thoughts?

Todoroki waited to make his move, seeing the boy put down his bag. He ran as fast as he could, before hiding behind another tree. He heard the boy, "I wanna be home so bad." I don't kno- Shut up Todoroki, its just another worthless human. He thought to himself. He quickly took the chance when the boy turned, He grabbed the boys stomach then neck. He decided to try the boys blood before taking him. He started licking the spot that was desired to be bit. "Gn.." the boy whispered, which made Todoroki nervous. He was about to bite before the boy turned.

His hair fluttered in the wind, while his eyes glowed green. There was fear in his eyes but...

Todoroki stopped in his tracks, he stared into the boys eyes, mouth wide.
"V-v-" The boy fainted back as Todoroki released his arm around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around the boy's stomach.

Why couldn't I bite him? He started thinking to himself, before realising his arms around the unconscious boy's stomach. He felt his stomach turned.

He mentally slapped himself, don't worry about yourself, you have a cute boy that is unconscious, you need to take care of. He held the boy bridal style, and picked up his bag, as he quickly appeared to the entrance of  the castle. He opened the door,

I have to avoid everyone, he thought, then something fell out of the boy's backpack. It seemed to be a blanket, then the vampire had an idea.

"Hey Todoroki!" Ochako smiled, "What are you carrying?"

"Oh um...I-I found a vampire wounded outside."

"Okay," She continued walking to her room.

Todoroki walked to his room, and layed the boy down. He unwrapped the boy, to see the boy's face. Maybe I'll talk to him later, Todoroki thought. He put the blanket back into the bag.

Todoroki took the boy's ripped clothes off. He looked away. He took the shirt and folded it. He had to look away from his torso. Todoroki took off his pants slowly, so he wouldn't wake him up? "mrn..." the boy groaned. Todoroki smirked before he folded his pants. Leaving the boy in his boxers.

"Goodnight." He whispered in his ear. Todoroki pulled the soft, white, blanket onto the boy. He walked to the door, as he gave the boy a final look, before leaving.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read some Vampire Tododeku fanfictions at 3 am!

I need sleep..

I wanted to do this cause I freaking love this AU!  And cause vampire Todoroki is kinda hot tbh

Goddammit I'm such a fangirl..

Anyway I hope you enjoy!

Words: 800