Chapter 5.

"So, you want me to.."
"Lead me to the village where I can find a human." The vampire demanded.
The closet was small, making their bodies too close for comfort.
"E-Erm..Can we get out of here?"
"Fine, we'll discuss this later," Todoroki walked out, keeping the door open for the reddish boy.
"Sir Todoroki, where is Bakugo and Kirishima?" Iida brought up.
Todoroki sighed, "They are picking up something for me."
-
-
-
-
"DAMNIT,  DAMNIT!"
"Bakugo chill out!"
Bakugo was running as fast as he could, pulling Kirishima by the collar.
"Bakugo! your making a scen-"
"SHUT UP SHITTY SCALES!"
Everyone stared at the raging children, trying to get out of the blondes' way.
Suddenly, Bakugo threw Kirishima into a shop as he opened the door.
Kirishima hit the wall, right by the black haired lady.
"BAKUGO WHY?"
"WE WERE LATE."
"AT LEAST YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME WHAT YOU WERE DOING!"
"Guys.." The Lady whispered.
"SHUT UP SHITTY SCALES, YOU MADE US LATE?"
"Sir..."
"STOP YELLING BAKUGO!"
"EXCUSE ME!" The lady screamed, getting the attention of the bickering kids.
She started tapping the desk, "What do you need?"
Kirishima gave a glance to Bakugo, still furious, as the lady gave a stare.
"Um.."
"I'm waiting.." She placed her head on her hand.
The atmosphere was dark, Kirishima felt weird as he stood under the lights. The lights shun a dark purple light, it reminded him of his teenage room. He felt calm, as if he was in a weird presence.
The light grew darker and darker, and everything around him faded. His head started hurting as he felt the room twirling. Crap..what's going on? Kirishima thought, He then noticed his wings out, but he was still human. Confusion enclosed him, as he noticed half of him scaled.
"What's happening to me.." Kirishima sat down, holding his knees. He knew it was another 'episode', but still hated them. He felt alone, noticing this dream was longer than usual. The room stopped spinning. He realized he couldn't wake up, The Dragon was stuck. He checked out his new form, he admit he liked it, but that wasn't the main priority.
He walked forward before noticing glass. He placed his palm and closed his eyes. He then started slamming his fist onto the glass.

The glass shattered, making Kiri collapse as he woke up.

"I'm sorry for being rude," the lady stood up, "I see why you are here."

Kirishima noticed Bakugo sitting right next to Kiri's head.
"Oy, we are ac-"
"Names Momo," she gave out her hand, as Bakugo was forced to shake hers, "You are here for The Dragon's effect, right?"
"I'm fine!" Kirishima blurted, as he sat criss crossed.
"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, please follow me the back."
"We are actually here for Todoroki."
Momo didn't stop though, "Oh, I'll give you what he needed right after, I just.."
"Need to help you."
-
-
-
Midoryia walked out of the closet to see the eccentric girl.
"Hey Midoryia!"
Midoryia turned to see the girl reading.
"So..how old is this..place?"
She dropped her book, "I can't even get started how old this place is but, it's super clean!"
"Oh..yeah..it is."
"This place has been apart of a few kingdoms...but I forgot!"
"The 3 kingdoms?"
"Yeah, only this one is known the most, but the humans don't know a lot of stuff."
"O-oh," His body shook with the word, "Yeah..the..h-humans..hah.." He tried his best to laugh.
"Oh, so you ARE new here."
The green hair boy nodded before he was yanked onto a couch.
He rolled onto it, his body tumbling.
"Jeez you are so clumzy!"
He felt the blood rush to his head, then he noticed his finger bleeding.
'What? I-I never had cut myself..' He looked up to see Uraraka grinning.
His face turned pale, as he his his finger.
"Are you okay...are you...bleeding?" She looked excited, as Midoryia looked at all of his surroundings. He didn't understand what was going on but he knew.

He had to get out of there.

--------------------
Hey guys!!
I've been...dead
I got a new Wacom tablet, so I've been distracted.
Kiribaku has been my new religion though.

Anyway happy march.

Words: 714