Chapter 5.5

"Shoto."
"Yes, Mother?"
"Have you ever learned about, humans?"
"Um..yes, well, Father keeps trying to teach me how to hunt them.."
"..You see.." The mother stood up, her gown moving across the floor as she looked out the window.
"Humans...are..wonderful creatures," She placed her hand down on the glass before signaling Shoto to come closer.
"They are? Why do we eat them then?"
"Because, my son, Vampires feast on humans, just like how a cow feeds on wheat," She explained, looking down.
"So...we have to eat them?"
"While there are alternatives, Human blood is the most popular, but..Shoto, you must have a kind heart." His mother kneeled down, facing her son.
"Maybe one day when you're prince, you can change the outcome of so many humans, maybe you can even come to love one of them."
She placed her hand on the boy's cheek while the boy was smiling widely, causing her to grin too.
Suddenly, a sudden knock echoed into Shoto's room, causing him to come back from reality.
He clutched his hand tightly, before slamming it down on the wooden counter, how could he be this dumb to lose him, to have the other kingdom kidnap him so easily...
While they only just met, he felt complete, and he felt...happiness.

Something that went away so long ago.

Shoto stood up, pushing his hair back, he knew what he had to do.

He had to help Izuku.

hey.
so UH I'm back.
I felt really bad that I discontinued this only due to the fact I stopped watching mha, but due to the 10k reads and due to ALL of my friends wanting me to finish this I will!

Thank you so much for reading this book of cringe that I made when I was younger, and hopefully due to this quarantine I'll be able to finish it.

Peace out!