The Dragon and Vampire Prince. Chapter 4.

The Kingdom of Vampire's was a myth in the village, and throughout the land. No one knew if this was real, but it was usually debunked by the high class. The only ways to be able to see the Vampire Kingdom is to be.

-A Vampire.
-Someone bit/or have been bitten.
-If invited by a Vampire.
The Vampire Kingdom had three high-ruling monarchys.
-The Todoroki Kingdom.
-The Katsuki Kingdom.
-The Shigoraki Kingdom.

Sadly, the Monarchy of the Katsuki Kingdom was destroyed. It is rumored throughout the Vampire Community that the whole family died, but in reality, one person was spared. There was a legend that even the humans knew, that the child was spared due to the bond between him and a dragon. It said the eye of the human shall open the key for the dragon, but the problem is..

The Katsuki Prince is a Half Vampire.

Half Vampires take the form of humans, and don't have any fangs, but still have a craving for blood. 
This disabled the ability for the dragon to become it's strongest form in the night. 

The Shigoraki Kingdom used to be in harmony with the Todoroki Kingdom, but with an unknown disapearance of the Human Queen, it only left anger and distrust between the two.. It is unknown how the Shigoraki Kingdom is doing, or their wearabouts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"C'mon Baku-bro lets go!" Kirishima exclaimed. The two had long cloaks on, covering their clothing. "Wait a second dumbass," Bakugo grabbed the money. 
The day was bright, making an oppertunity for the two to explore. "So, we are going to the human kingdom!" The Dragon questioned. "Wait dumbass," Bakugo sighed, "don't get your idiotic ass hurt." 
"Thanks for caring about me bro!" He pulled a smile, making the other look down. "Shut up."
They continued walking through the bulky forest, until they reached a sign.
"Dead end, dont turn without m-" Bakugo turned to see Kirishima..

gone.

He looked around, his eyes dimming. "Kirishima?" 
Scilence filled the area. A strong wind blew.
"Kirishima, where are you?" A worried bakugo cried.
He ran through the forest, not allowing himself to breathe. His worried eyes scanned the area. "Kirishima, Kirishima, KIRISHIMA!!" He yelled. He then stopped by a tree, slowing his breathe. 
"Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima plopped down, scaring Bakugo.
Kirishima was hanging from a tree branch, eating an apple.
"Want one?" He asked. 

Bakugo pulled his hand making him fall, "Thats what you get for making me worried, Shitty scales." He glared.
"Sorry.." Kirishima rubbed his neck, before standing up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were halfway there, but they had to walk through a cave.
"I can make fire y'know!"
"Kirishima I don't fucking trust your fire breath, you didn't even brush your teeth."
"My breath is fresh.." Kirishima wined.
"You sure?"
Kirishima nodded before Bakugo opened his mouth. He checked all of Kirishima's mouth before slamming it down.
"Ow!"
"It smells like beef," Bakugo grabbed two sticks, "also you have sharp ass teeth."
"We have been together for more than 18 years and you JUST notice that?"
"Dumbass, I never fucking focused on your teeth," Bakugo yelled.
'Of course you didnt, you only focused on the prophecy..' Kirishima mumbled.

There was a Prophecy, the beholder allowed the beast to have too strong of a certain feeling and the beast became powerful. The dragon became unstoppable, and would only be calmed by the beholder, with a certain thing. The thing used is unknown, and if the beholder didn't use the item, the dragon would attack everything. The dragon would then either be transformed back into its human form, or die.